Highlighted
Super Contributor

New MAYTAG commercials

Has anyone seen the new Maytag ads where the spokesman portrays a dishwasher, a refrigerator, & a washer/dryer? I really like the new ads & find them clever & humorous. It isn't Mike Rowe, but the spokesman reminds me of Mike Rowe.(ruggedly handsome) I personally like the washer/dryer one the best.

Super Contributor

Re: New MAYTAG commercials

I haven't see the washer/dryer commercial but the dishwasher is cute. Hubby even thought so.

Super Contributor

I've seen them. The new actor isn't Jesse White (the original Maytag Repairman) or Gordon Jump (Jesse White's successor); I remember both of them. I guess Maytag thinks that enough people have forgotten the original and, therefore, they can start fresh. I'm not impressed.

Valued Contributor

I've only seen the fridge commercial. I really enjoyed it, especially at the end, when he says, 'Lazy toaster!'.

Respected Contributor

I think they're really cute and very creative !

I like the DW one the best.

# LoveWins
Super Contributor

New man is Colin Ferguson. Both DH and I were surprised to see him doing commercials as we recall him from a series called Eureka and a couple of episodes on Haven.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/14/2014 Allegheny said:

New man is Colin Ferguson. Both DH and I were surprised to see him doing commercials as we recall him from a series called Eureka and a couple of episodes on Haven.

Thank you for knowing who that was - I thought he looked familiar! I think it's a cute commercial.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View