Respected Contributor

New Device to Block Out any unwanted calls (robo, etc.). Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought the best invention since sliced bread!  It is called Call Blocker.

We get calls all day long from Robo calls, soliciters, etc., etc.  They call early in the morning and in the evening.  It was driving us crazy.  So to avoid this, I took the phone off the hook (we use a landline in the house) so we would not be disturbed when sleeping, etc.

Then I saw the most incredible product ever on HSN.  It comes from the UK and it is called Call Blocker.  I watched the demo and it was so easy and simple a child could do it.  It is a small device, looks real cute and more importantly it works.  It comes with 200 robo calls already programed in the device from all over the world so these calls cannot get through.  I read the reviews on both HSN and Amazon and figured I have 30 days, I was desperate so I bought it.

I am telling you, this is the first time we have peace in our house. Oh, Very Important, you have to have caller ID on your phone otherwise it will not work.  The phone rings, I see Anyonomous on the screen, and do not even pick up the phone, just press the big red button that says Block and bingo, this number will never get through again.  Incredible!  Oh, and if you block a number by mistake, you can unblock it.

Super Contributor

Re: New Device to Block Out any unwanted calls (robo, etc.). Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow it sounds great!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Device to Block Out any unwanted calls (robo, etc.). Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got rid of those calls from a website, nomorobo.  

Respected Contributor

It is truly saving our sanity!  Also, I forgot to mention, their CS is wonderful.  If you leave a message, they do call you back and took their time with any questions I had.

Respected Contributor

This device blocks out anyone you do not want to get calls from, not just robo.  

Contributor

This sounds great !   Thanks for the information.   Will have to check it out.

Respected Contributor

They show a full demo on HSN.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliegirls wrote:

That's nice for you, but nomorobo is not available everywhere.  I've been checking on it for a couple of years & still can't get it.

Honored Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

That's nice for you, but nomorobo is not available everywhere.  I've been checking on it for a couple of years & still can't get it.

@DoneTryin

Me neither. Seems they cover a realtively small area of the country.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

VCamp2748 - What is nomorobo?  The Call Blocker works on all landlines with caller ID, worldwide.