Honored Contributor

Re: New Celebrity Apprentice Host

Some good comments here .... I'm sure the show has a facebook page, and I hope the comments find their way to it.

(for the record, I also think Ah-nold is a slime ball).

Valued Contributor

I loved the pick for Arnold.  Just think an immigrant was chosen for the job and Donald was let go because of his comments on immigrants.  How ironic!

Esteemed Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

What Arnold did was more than infidelity.  The "other" woman was in his home for 30 years acting like a best friend to Maria and her children.  Nanny's son used to play with Maria's children.  Who would of thought that the boy's father was Arnie!!!!!!!!  That takes being unfaithful & deceit to a whole new level.  He makes me sick and I certainly won't be watching.

True, but what about the Nanny?  Was she without blame...just sayin 

Esteemed Contributor

I think Oprah would have been a better choice.  I wonder if she was considered.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Danielle46 wrote:

What Arnold did was more than infidelity.  The "other" woman was in his home for 30 years acting like a best friend to Maria and her children.  Nanny's son used to play with Maria's children.  Who would of thought that the boy's father was Arnie!!!!!!!!  That takes being unfaithful & deceit to a whole new level.  He makes me sick and I certainly won't be watching.

When the wife left, she said she knew the truth in her heart of hearts for years. Yet she made the decison to stick it out and ride the $ train and not leave while she occupied the gov's mansion.

And the maid is innocent? She could have worked out a quiet financial agreement & moved out when the child was born.

She hung onto that meal ticket, too.

Trusted Contributor

Ummm....no.

i wonder what Maria has to say about it. She's still a special correspondent with NBC News.

Honored Contributor

I love The Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice.  Donald was definitely the show as was NYC. But I think Arnold will make it interesting, especially if he has, say, Chuck Norris and Bruce Willis as his "eyes and ears."  LOL  

I'll watch.

I don't think Joan would have taken the show because of her respect for Donald Trump.  She burned the Johnny Carson bridge and lived to regret it. I don't think she would make the same mistake twice.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

He makes me retch; what a disgusting individual. 

Choosing between AS or DT is like choosing the gas chamber or the electric chair Robot tongue

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

I think people will watch the show because there is a new guy in charge!  I don't have any fondness for Arnold...he was my governor, too.

But this is a reality/entertainment show, and I'll bet he makes it interesting.  I'll watch!

Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

He makes me retch; what a disgusting individual. 

I doubt if many intelligent people will watch, and hopefully it will fade into the sunset before long. 

Choosing between AS or DT is like choosing the gas chamber or the electric chair Robot tongue

I consider myself to be very intelligent, and I'll watch it at first.  I'll give anything new a chance.  If it doesn't deliver..I'll just stop watching.  But personally, I feel that  the producers made a successful choice.  

People  will watch, including those who say they won't!