Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Neighbors' cats leaving dead mice in my yard, porch, etc.!!!!

I am absolutely fuming MAD!!!!! Some of you may remember the thread I posted a couple of years ago about finding mice in my car. I AM TERRIFIED OF MICE....dead or alive!!!! I HATE them.....more than snakes or spiders or anything else. Anyhow, I am now convinced that the neighbors cats are to blame for the mice in my car!

I have since found dead mice twice right behind my back tire of my car, on my back steps and in my yard!!!! I am horrified at the sight of them!!! The neighbors' cats are over here all the time.....in my yard, on my front porch, back porch, and lying underneath my car!!! I am sick of it! I believe they were playing with a mouse (or trying to kill it) while underneath my car, and the mouse got free and ran up under the hood of my car!!! I know the cats are to blame! I am fed up!!!! I don't know what to do! My neighbor is truly mentally unstable, and DH and I always keep quiet about such things, always trying to avoid a confrontation, but something has got to be done. I can't even imagine the consequences if the tables were turned! There would be war!

I am sick and tired of having cats over here.....peeing under my front porch and especially brining me their little presents!!! Can someone please tell me how to keep these cats away from my house? Thanks so much!