Esteemed Contributor

Need your thoughts for my wife

Took my wife to the ER last night and she once again needed emergency intestinal surgery. Small intestine once again twisted and blocked. This time they had to do an open surgery as the doctor was concerned he may have to do a resection if the tissue had died before he could reach it.

I haven't been around here for some time now because of having to put our 15+ year old feline to sleep, and my wife and myself both ended up in the ER. Mine does not need surgical intervention, but I do have another Endoscopy scheduled in about 3 weeks.

These intestinal problems are rated a #10 on a 1-10 pain scale and it just tears me apart to see her suffering this terrible pain over and over again.

Thank you all for sending your thoughts to help my wife get well.

JOhn

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need your thoughts for my wife

All my best thoughts to you and your wife as well as your furbabies.  May all go well.

Honored Contributor

Dear John .... My prayers are with you and Cindy always.  I'm so sorry she is going thru so much.  Thank goodness she does have you to be there for her.  We are all here for you.  Take care my friend.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

John, my thought's and prayers are with you and your dear wife......and i am sorry about kitty...hang in there...thing's will get better..

Honored Contributor

OMGosh John, sending good healing thoughts to your wife.  Please keep us posted when you can and take care of your self too

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

All my best thoughts to you and your wife as well as your furbabies.  May all go well.

Just what I wanted to say, also Smiley Happy

Wishing you and Cindy and the kitties all the best, John.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

Certainly.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

John, it does seem like you both are enduring more than your share of burdens and my heart goes out to you. I will keep you both in my prayers and thoughts.

I will also pray for the medical staff, that they are able to do everything you both need for healing and comfort, and that you have family and/or friends close by that are available to help and support you in this time. Please keep us posted as to both of your conditions, and know that many here are thinking of you.

Esteemed Contributor

John, My prayers and good thoughts are in motion for you, your wife and family of fur babies.   I had one scare recently and my prayers were answered on that one, so while I wait for the answer on another, I will also put your family in my prayers. 

From what I have read on these post, everyone is concerned about you and your wife and ask how she is doing, so you have lots of prayers and good thoughts.

Honored Contributor

John, Sending thoughts for Cindy and you and all the kitties.