Respected Contributor
I read that Monday the 29th is national Coffee Day and many outlets are celebrating by giving away free coffee or selling coffee at a super-discounted price. DUNKIN' DONUTS On September 29, guests can walk into any participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurant across the country and receive a free medium cup of Dunkin' Donuts hot Dark Roast Coffee, with a limit of one per guest. KRISPY KREME Krispy Kreme wants you to celebrate National Coffee Day on Monday, September 29th. You can get a FREE 12oz cup of Krispy Kreme® House, Decaf or Dark Roast coffee, or treat yourself to a 12oz Mocha, Latte or iced coffee for $1 at participating Krispy Kreme locations. KANGAROO EXPRESS At any Kangaroo Express location, get a hot, fresh cup of Bean Street Coffee for just one-cent between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. on Monday, September 29 (one per guest, while supplies last). MCDONALD'S From September 16 through September 29, guests can get a free small McCafé coffee during breakfast hours at participating McDonald's restaurants across the country. CARIBOU COFFEE Customers can get free samples of their newly released Amy's Blend coffee on Monday, September 29. Plus, ten percent of Amy's Blend purchases through October 31 will be donated to the CancerCares organization. Enjoy!
Super Contributor

oh wow -thanks I love coffee! Wonder if Starbucks will have a special?

moongirl

Trusted Contributor

Happy National Coffee Day. The beverage of my choice

Jessa
Frequent Contributor

My favorite beverage.

Valued Contributor
Awesome! I am off to celebrate with a cup of joe.
Honored Contributor

This weekend I had my first sweet potato latte.

Honored Contributor

Re: National Coffee Day

[ Edited ]

STARBUCKS LINK

They are giving away coffee trees... for a good reason too!

Image result for national coffee day starbucks trees

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

went to starbucks earlier......

got my grande caramel macchiatto, 2 extra shots to make it a quad, substitute toffee nut syrup for vanilla syrup, sprinkle top with chocolate powder and vanilla powder. i am ENERGIZED now!!! Woman LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I really miss Tim Hortons.  Can't stand dark or bold coffees.

Honored Contributor

National Coffee Day ~~ Have you had yours today?

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~