New Contributor

Just wanted to let everyone know who sent well wishes to my son and myself, that after visiting Harvard, Yale, Stanford, NYU and Columbia law schools, he has decided on Yale! He thought I would be disappointed thinking that I wanted him at Harvard, and I told him, how could I ever be disappointed to say that my son is going to be attending the #1 law school in the country! He just made a 2nd visit this past weekend to Yale and Harvard and yesterday was flying back to Tallahassee, FL and he told me that in his heart, Yale has always been his dream. He said that he worked so hard to get there and accomplished that goal and just felt like that is where he had to go. I told him that any of the schools he applied to would not have been a wrong choice. I am so extremely proud of my son. He has worked hard! He deserves the best! He is graduating college on April 29th (a full year early with 2 degrees). He is ranked #1 out of 8,744 students in his graduating class and has a perfect GPA.

Thank you again to all of you who sent such nice comments in my previous posts. I just wanted to update everyone on his final decision!