Honored Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

How was that boy so lucky as to get that wonderful Welsh name?

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Esteemed Contributor

cool !

Honored Contributor
On 7/4/2014 Love my grandkids said:

Mazel Tov to you and the new family!!! I love the name Rhys. I believe it's Welsh and though I'm not of Welsh descent, I do have lots of Scottish and Irish ancestors. Close enough. And the first name is wonderful!!!

There's an old saying "If I had known grandchildren were so much fun, I would have had them first"!

And the grandma of 3, I say EXACTLY!!! Best wishes to all of you!

You're right, it is Welsh! And! With the Welsh spelling

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor

Enjoy nibbling on those tiny fingers and toes. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor
On 7/4/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

He was born at 4:26 am this morning. Finnegan Rhys weighed in at 7lbs 1 ounce and is 22 inches long. He has really big feet. We have tall men in our family so we think he may be tall too. My daughters birthday is the 5th of July and his is the 4th. I am over the moon! I cannot believe I am a grandmother. I keep looking at him and it is just so surreal! He is just so sweet. You know how newborns are all scrunched up still in the fetal position? I just love that. I can't stop kissing the little nugget. I am just so excited. I got to watch him being born and it was so amazing, I couldn't stop crying. You don't get that perspective when you are the one having the baby. My daughter was in a lot of pain and wanted to do it naturally but ended up getting an epidural and that helped her so much. She is feeling really good now and all is well.

I came home for a shower and to get something to eat and back I go to the hospital. Just wanted to share my happy news with some of the great ladies (and gentlemen) here.

Have a great 4th of July!

Be ready for the adventure of your life. My grandson has brought so much joy to my life.
Respected Contributor

Wonderful news! Mazel tov!

Super Contributor
On 7/4/2014 i like celery said: ........

Life is beauty full.

Awesome siggy, Cel. 8)

Valued Contributor

How wonderful!! We're expecting a little one in December--congratulations--

Valued Contributor

i love smelling babies

Trusted Contributor

He sounds perfect! Congratulations!