Honored Contributor

Re: My father passed away this morning

@tashy wrote:

I am so sorry for your loss,I know what you are going through, my father passed in March,buried him on his 86 birthday,I pray to the Universe you and your family find peace in knowing he is not suffering anymore,and he would want you to carry on,he will always be with you.

@tashy- my sympathies to you on the recent loss of your dad.  I can't imagine burying him on his birthday- doubly sad.  Take care.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh I am so very sorry. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear about your father's passing. RIP

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh

I am very sorry for your loss.  I remember you posted about your father's medical setbacks. You seem like a wonderful daughter and should have no regrets.

Time helps heal the great pain from a loss of a loved one.

Occasional Contributor

Dear Gidget -

I am new to the forum but I am sure I have read your reviews b/c I adored Sally Field in Gidget and have the DVDs to watch that show.... So your online moniker caught my eye.

Please accept my deepest condolences on the death of your father. I try to spend time with mine whenever I can because I know that one day I won't have the chance to do so anymore. My mother-in-law is failing, and she is the first of the four parents (mine + my husbands) to show signs of serious decline. My eyes welled up with tears reading your message and I will pray for you and for your family. I hope you have been able to warm up since your post.

Peace,

Lori

Valued Contributor

@gidgetgh, I am so very sorry for the loss of your dad; I have been there and this is an exceptionally hard thing to bear.

You and your sister were such wonderful daughters, and surrounded him with love and care.  Your dad must have known just how blessed he was in your love and companionship during this difficult time.

Grace to you and peace.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Frequent Contributor

❤️ @gidgetgh so sorry. My condolences.

Honored Contributor

@BonjourHola wrote:

Dear Gidget -

I am new to the forum but I am sure I have read your reviews b/c I adored Sally Field in Gidget and have the DVDs to watch that show.... So your online moniker caught my eye.

Please accept my deepest condolences on the death of your father. I try to spend time with mine whenever I can because I know that one day I won't have the chance to do so anymore. My mother-in-law is failing, and she is the first of the four parents (mine + my husbands) to show signs of serious decline. My eyes welled up with tears reading your message and I will pray for you and for your family. I hope you have been able to warm up since your post.

Peace,

Lori

@BonjourHola- welcome to the forums. I hope you'll enjoy posting here as much as I do.  Losing a parent is extremely hard and I hope you don't  experience that for years to come. Sending my best wishes for your mother in law. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

I'm So very sorry.

Super Contributor

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. 

“There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.” Author Unknown