Honored Contributor

My Dog Is For Sale...Cheap!

I have a very large, beautiful black tri colored male collie. He is famous for being the ultimate foodie/counter surfer. He's so big he can reach almost anything I can reach. Yesterday I received a shipment of HSN's recent TS of David's Cookies brownie sampler. I brought it in and promptly forgot about it. I awoke early this morning and let my four dogs out of the bedroom so they could use the dog door to go outside. When I got up a couple hours later, the chewed up empty David's boxes were all over the house. Not a crumb remained. This animal missed out when he wasn't chosen to be one of those airport food sniffing dogs. Although I have four dogs, there is no question as to who the guilty party is. I could write a book relating his misadventures. And now he wants his dinner! Any takers?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View