Honored Contributor

More thoughts for my wife please

Had to call 911 this morning. She called me into the bedroom and said she was dizzy. She was very pale and while I sat her up on the bed, her eyes rolled back and she passed out. Had to shake her and slap her face to wake her up.

She then slid off the end of the bed, and passed out again. I had to try to get to the phone to call 911. I then saw a pool of blood under her.

Got Rescue Workers here to get her to the hospital. I just got home half hour ago. She was getting blood transfusions when I left her.

Tomorrow she will get an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy to look for the bleeding source. She just got home last night from her pet sitting job. I am so glad she was home where I could take care of her. Her mother died just 2 weeks ago and now this happens to her. I know she will get through this as she too is an optimist.

Thank you again to all you nice and so thoughtful people.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Re: More thoughts for my wife please

Sending you both prayers and good wishes.

Respected Contributor

Good thoughts and prayers for Cindy and for you, too, John.  I hope she is all right.

Valued Contributor

Good wishes to your wife! She will be fine!

Esteemed Contributor

I hope and pray all goes well for you and your wife. It is so scary when our spouse is so ill. May she recover soon.

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut She has my prayers for a complete and quick recovery.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry hckynut~what a scare that must have been. Sending lots of healing prayers and that they find what it is and a good way to treat it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Hiw frightening for you and for her. Sending you good thoughts and prayer-filled wishes. 

Honored Contributor

Thoughts for you and Cindy. Thank goodness that she was home with you. 

Regular Contributor

Prayers for your wife..may she have a speedy recovery.