Respected Contributor

Re: More losses for my wife and I

John, sorry to hear of the loss of Max.  It's always so hard to lose our cherished pets and you and Cindy have had your share of that in the last few weeks.   

Hoping Cindy is home soon and feeling better.  

Take care,

Kalli

Valued Contributor

So very sorry for your loss.  It's like part of you is issuing.  Rejoice in the fact that your wife is improving..  I will remember you in my prayers.

Regular Contributor

John, I'm not on here much anymore,  I had NO idea all that was going on in your world....

I'm so sorry to read about your wife's health problems and your beloved cats...

(((JOHN)))

Respected Contributor

John, am so very sorry to hear about Max. Our furry friends sure find their place in our hearts don't they? I am over 80 and have had four legged friends since a small child - each time I lose one of these friends it takes a lot to keep going - hard to do. Still have 3 rescue cats and my adorable Scottie dog - also a rescue - they sure keep me in line. Again, am so sorry to hear this but there is good news - Cindy is doing better!!.

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry to hear about your wifes health. And also about your cats for I am also a cat parent. You seem like a wonderful man to answer other peoples questions on here.

Honored Contributor

Sorry for your loss--keep the love in your hearts!
Valued Contributor

@hckynut John, I'm so sorry to hear of your losses, unfortunately it never gets any easier, does it. I wish the best to both you & your wife.
Respected Contributor

John, I am so sorry to read of Max's passing.  I know how heartwrenching this can be as they are truly members of the family.  Back in 2008, I lost two Maine Coon brothers 3 weeks apart.  Very sudden deaths.  It was horrible, but we all have shared in that very sad situation and know exactly what it's like to lose a beloved pet.

I'm very happy to hear that Cindy is doing much better. Please say hello to her from all of us here in the forums.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

I am so sorry to be so late in responding to this, Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for your loss.

What a beautiful picture you posted, and such a lovely tribute!!

My thoughts are with you and Cindy.

In Sunny AZ
Frequent Contributor

What a beautiful cat.  You had a very long time with him. So sorry for your loss.