Trusted Contributor

Re: More losses for my wife and I

I am so sorry about the loss of your beautiful boy.  What a full life he had and how lucky he was to have found you and to have shared his life with you and your wife. 

Take care of yourself.  Ongoing best wishes to your wife too.

Respected Contributor

John, 

You and Cindy have been angels to these animals, and now they can be your angels.

I am so happy to hear that Cindy is doing so well. I hope she will be home with you soon.

You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

henny

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to hear about your dear fur baby, but am very happy to hear that your wife is doing so much better...  My prayers to you both that this time of deep hurt and worry will end and that you and she will be lifted back to the joy of life....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

Sorry for your losses and your wife's illness. Sending prayers for you both. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

At the close of the evening I have a final thought... John , you and your wife are  circled with caring people. Look at all the people who have stopped and held  out a hand to share your grief and celebrate your wives  return to health..you have made a big impression on my people it is obvious.I hope your heart is filled with the care everyone has sent. Restful sleep  our friend...... Maryanne

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss John and Cindy.....it is never to lose one of our furry loved ones.  He was such a handsome boy and what a lucky cat that he had you both in his life.  I'm sure he knew how loved he was.  RIP Max. Heart

On the other hand, glad to hear that Cindy is doing better and will be home soon.   I didn't realize she was still in the hospital.

Good luck.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

John,  So sorry for your loss of Max and your other kitty losses.  I love the photo you posted; he was such a beauty.  As a pet owner you know our pets remain with us always in our everyday memories.  My special thoughts and prayers are with you and Cindy.

I'm so happy to hear Cindy is making progress in her recovery and hope she can return home very soon.  Just take care of yourself so that you can be caregiver for Cindy once she's home.  (((((Hugs))))) to you both.  Heart

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

John, so sorry to hear that you and Cindy lost your beloved Max. So happy to know Cindy is doing better. Your marriage is an example to all of us.
Honored Contributor

John and Cindy, I am struck dumb by this sudden loss of your beloved Max. Perhaps, in time, a very long time you'll find comfort that Max didn't suffer. Max was loved and knew it. He was a spectacular looking cat in this world and am sure he is a phenomenal angel. I wish I could hug you and Cindy. I pray for you both daily and hope calmer and happier days are coming your way.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

John, I don't post a whole lot but I have read recently of your troubles and just wanted to say I've kept you in my prayers. I'm glad your wife is doing better and I am so sorry for your losses. What beautiful markings on Max! Best wishes in future for you, your wife and your remaining fur family.