Super Contributor

Re: More losses for my wife and I

My sincere condolences on the loss of your dear pet.
"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dear John,

Your Max was a handsome kitty, and obviously well taken care of. People who love animals speak volumes to me. 

I offer my heartfelt sympathy for your pain of recent losses. 

Take care,

Tissyanne

Trusted Contributor

He died knowing he was greatly loved. My condolences on your loss. Healing wishes and prayers for you and your wife. 

Trusted Contributor

Max was truly a handsome and magnificent cat! He was a lucky fellow to have had you both as his humans/protectors for all those years. I can only imagine the shock of finding this dear sweet fellow lying dead on the floor when you had just put him in the room with his bowl shortly before. I am so sorry for your loss – both Max and the beloved furries you have lost over the past few weeks. It is so hard to understand why so much keeps happening to you and Cindy. You both deserve a break and both need time to heal medically as well as emotionally. Your entire family - both humans & furbabies - is in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you the continued strength to deal with all of life’s current challenges.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

RIP Sweet Max.  What a handsome cat.

May all go well for you and Cindy, John.  You two have had quite a stressful year.  

Honored Contributor

John and Cindy, Heart

My sincerest condolences.  I'm so sorry about your recent losses.  

I'm glad to hear Cindy is doing better and hopefully she will be home soon.

Please take care of yourself, John .  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

John my sympathy to you and Cindy for the loss of your pets these past couple of weeks. I can't say anything better then what all the posters have said to you before me. Just know that thoughts and prayers and good wishes for healthy days ahead for you and cindy and ai hope this happens very soon for you two.  Take care both of you.

Respected Contributor

So sorry to hear John.  Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.  

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear about your loss...it is so hard to lose a pet...I've been thru it several times and it never gets easy.

Honored Contributor

John, What a beautiful picture of Max. I am so sorry for your loss. I know how heartbreaking it is. Take care of Cindy and yourself.