Esteemed Contributor

More Argan Oil On Another Shopping Channel

My question is:  If this prized tree is only grown in one place on Earth-and produces fruit only every 14 years-how come there is so much available everywhere you look!  Even in drugstore products now.......

Trusted Contributor

Re: More Argan Oil On Another Shopping Channel

@nana59-----Silly,Silly girl, they wave a nut over each and every product or shred the word and it is ground in product.-----tedEbear

Esteemed Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@nana59-----Silly,Silly girl, they wave a nut over each and every product or shred the word and it is ground in product.-----tedEbear

You made me laugh, tedEBear!  Needed that laugh after being without electrical power all day here in RI........

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

My question is:  If this prized tree is only grown in one place on Earth-and produces fruit only every 14 years-how come there is so much available everywhere you look!  Even in drugstore products now.......

I think they mean that the tree only matures enough to bear fruit after 14 years.................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@nana59-----Is your electric on now, is your weather bad?   I just looked up info about Argan Oil.  You dip your toast in it at breakfast  or drizzle it over couscous.  Goats climb the trees and eat the nuts (the tree nuts) and poo and then processed.    How much argan do you use on your face?

Enjoy your oil.--tedEbear

Respected Contributor

Good lord I am pitching mine in the garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@tedEbear wrote:

@nana59-----Is your electric on now, is your weather bad?   I just looked up info about Argan Oil.  You dip your toast in it at breakfast  or drizzle it over couscous.  Goats climb the trees and eat the nuts (the tree nuts) and poo and then processed.    How much argan do you use on your face?

TMI for me, tedEbear.....think I'll go back to the 60's and buy me some Noxzema!!  Spending the night at my daughter's house to thaw out!  Power should be back early tomorrow....but we have 2 more storms headed our way next week.....I'm a native Rhode Islander, so you think I'd be used to it-but now that I'm a senior citizen it's a pain!!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tedEbear wrote:

ha! no wonder I think it smells like ****** LOL

Honored Contributor

Argan oil is not, and never has been, in short supply. 

Esteemed Contributor

@september wrote:

Someone please tell Josie that!!!

@september wrote:

@!september wrote: