Honored Contributor

Miss Piggy and Kermit are over

You've got to be kidding me! Smiley LOL

The latest celebrity breakup

Respected Contributor

Re: Miss Piggy and Kermit are over

[ Edited ]

Yeah, but Cookie Monster and Cookie are still crazy, after all these years!!!

Respected Contributor

What a shame, I love that couple.  I wonder what the future holds for them.

Respected Contributor

Kermit and Frog and Toad in a ménage a trois?

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

You've got to be kidding me! Smiley LOL

The latest celebrity breakup

This is nothing new. They've been off again - on again since the 80s. When the The Muppets reboot came along, they had been broken up for years. I grew up with the frog and the pig and can't even count how many times the've broken up and gotten back together.

Trusted Contributor

I heard she made a play for Elmo as she got tired of looking at green and wanted to look at red for a while.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Respected Contributor

Oh I heard it was Barney, the purple dinosaur who swept her off her hooves!

Regular Contributor

Amid high-profile breakups (Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner; Gavin Rossdale and Gwen Stefani), "The Muppets'" Miss Piggy announced via social media Tuesday that she is no longer with Kermit the Frog. Naturally, the spotlight-loving swine and her former paramour also managed to plug their new half-hour show.
"After careful thought, thoughtful consideration and considerable squabbling, Kermit the Frog and moi have made the difficult decision to terminate our romantic relationship. We will continue to work together on television ("The Muppets"/Tuesdays 8 p.m, this fall on ABC) and in all media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the universe. However, our personal lives are now distinct and separate, and we will be seeing other people, pigs, frogs, et al.," she wrote on Facebook. "This is our only comment on this private matter...unless we get the right offer. Thank you for your understanding."

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Miss-Piggy-Kermit-the-Frog-Break-Up-Mupp...
Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook

I guess it's not easy being green, the Enquirier is already saying Kemit as a new girlfriend lol at least no children are involved. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

Respected Contributor

After being together for 40 years!  My faith in relationships is dashed.  Who can I believe in from now on?

I always had the feeling that Kermit wasn't too sure of the relationship but Miss Piggy was pushing it on him. 

Respected Contributor

I heard, in their latest squabble, Kermie told Miss Piggie to talk to the hand.  

After 40 years tsk,tsk.  No Mr and Mrs The Frog