Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@LilacTree wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Alsee wrote:

Only time I've ever seen her smile. She is usually so somber

That's just what I was thinking.  She usually looks as though she's mad about something.

She, like Katia, has been a runway model and they are very regimented to have that "look."  I've seen her laugh a lot on Isaac's show.  He's even joked about it.  He said once . . . "This is Michelle laughing hysterically," and made a face with barely a turn to his lips.  It was so funny and she was laughing as hard as everyone else. 

I happen to like her professionalism.

That's why I like her and Katia so much.  They are true runway models at the Q. They do have the look. There is something about them that makes the eye go to them.  I'm sorry but the others are simply garden variety pretty women.  Contulations go to her!

I have never really thought about it, but I think I would prefer the "garden variety pretty women" as you put it.  I would rather see the clothes on someone who looks, stands, and walks more like me rather than a fashion model, which most of us are not.  Congrats to Michelle.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I don't tune into Q to see runway models.  I like the happy ones that smile and are having fun, the non-smiling and attitude are a total turn off for me.

Congrats to her on the baby though.

Esteemed Contributor

Isaac will miss her. I think she's perfect for Isaac's collection and has the right body for it. She looks terrific in his clothes. So does Linda, but Linda goes a little extravagant with her hair and it sometimes looks like she just stuck her finger in a light socket. But she looks good with Isaac. 

Honored Contributor

She is simply lovely. I once read that she was a ballet dancer....no wonder she has such grace.

Congratulation to her for a healthy pregnancy and beautiful baby!!

Honored Contributor

she looks so happy and beautiful.......and you can hardly tell she is pregnant!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Congrats to Michelle and her husband and yes she is a really good model too. Even though she's very tall and beautiful I'm sure a lot of women can relate to her look. Linda and Katia IMO are typical models I cannot relate to and I never buy anything they show.