Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Re Kimberly Guilfoyle, I like her, did you know that her ex husband is Gavin Newsome, former mayor of San Francisco? He's now Lt Gov of CA and has a committee exploring a run for the governorship. No wonder they didn't last, he's a big Dem! I like how she tells it like it is.

@MaggieMack Yes, I knew that and remember when she was married to him and went by Guilfoyle-Newsome.  In tact, she referenced her "ex" (she meant him - I think she has two exes) the other day when talking about a candidate who wanted Newsome's endorsement.

Honored Contributor

As a female viewer of Fox News, l want to be catered to, as well as the male viewers. I want to see the male talking heads dressed in muscle shirts!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly

[ Edited ]

@Noel7 wrote:

@HiLo wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

Good for her!  She looks great.

I like her and her new do also.  There is a place for strong and outspoken women in this old world today.

@HiLo

@Mj12

I agree with you both.  I can't believe that in this day and age a woman is being criticized for being strong, confident and not "feminine" enough.

IMO a woman can be strong and feminine and clear and smart and make her points without having to be strident and act like she has a chip on her shoulder as someone above IMO correctly described Megyn Kelly.  There's no need to come out with guns blazing to do every single interview.

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

As a female viewer of Fox News, l want to be catered to, as well as the male viewers. I want to see the male talking heads dressed in muscle shirts!

Even though I know he 'bats for the other team', I find Thomas Roberts on MSNBC to be easy on the eyes.

Trusted Contributor

Is That' --- say

And-------kids

Respected Contributor

I think Megan Kelly has a pretty face and a nice haircut.  

I also think Megan Kelly is VERY UNLIKABLE. My husband thought she has been negotiating with ABC for a position.  

Respected Contributor

I don't think there is any comparison between Robin Meade and the Fox women.  

The Fox women are all well educated as well as good looking.  

Robin Meade is intellectually no match - she is more of an entertainer.

Respected Contributor
I don't like her. She made the debate about herself and her ex husband ( who she had to apologize to,for implying he cheated on her. He didn't) says they divorced because she needed a house husband while her career was taking off. He was and is a very successful doctor down in the DC area.
Respected Contributor
This may sound ridiculous but I can't watch her fairing nostrils and her overdone fake lashes.
Respected Contributor

One of my favorites on FOX is Martha MacCallum.  When I am off, I always watch her & Bill Hemmer.  I was shocked to learn Martha is 52!!  She doesn't look a day past 35!