Valued Contributor

Megan's current (2nd) husband is an author and cares for the children during the day.  She praises him frequently for being so supportive in her career as well as at home.

As for the solid colored attire, this is believed to not be as a distraction from the reporter or the story.  People can stay focused....except maybe the short dresses and the swinging leg as on "The Five" in the afternoons.

I tease my husband that Kimberly (The Five panel) is going to swing her leg off one of these days.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

As for her style of talking, it's too strident and aggressive for my liking, bordering on Nancy Grace-ish.  You can be a tough journalist and still not act like you are cross-examining someone.  I've rarely heard her even remotely sound kind. It's like she always verbally comes out swinging, whether merited or not, towards the interviewee or in the  circumstance.  I don't like her reporting style, yet I continue to watch most nights because of her guests and the information to be learned.

Amen.....can't stand that woman. Can't stand Nancy Grace either. I can't repeat what hubbo calls NG. LOL

I like the way Charlie Rose interviews people. You can get a good interview without coming at them with a chip on your shoulder.

Professional not combative. She better hope the election goes her way. Payback can be a ................

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly

[ Edited ]

I used to like her show but not so much now. Once she and DT got into it she has made him the focal point of her show. I stopped watching her and think she is very immature. She should not be one of the people on a panel when they question the candidates. I thought her questions on the last debate were inappropriate and did not allow the candidates to give the public information that needed. I like Greta and think she does an excellent job. I watch her show all the time. She is fair and balanced. I like Bill O' Reillly and love to watch his opening opinions. I think he is one of the best on Fox News. I watch him everyday. I have learned alot from him.

Honored Contributor

For the most part I like Bill. His worse fault is talking over people. Rude.

Let your guest get a word in edgewise.

Esteemed Contributor

Who said there is no upside being on the wrong side of Donald Trump? Fox News Channel star Megyn Kelly is closing on a deal with HarperCollins to write a book at what sources said is in the range of a whopping $10 million for world rights. Her reps are denying that number — I heard it’s closer to $11 million — but they confirm she has made the deal for a book to be published in the fall. They’re not calling it a memoir, but that’s what I heard on the book circuit all day.

Honored Contributor

GAG.........

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Megan IS beautiful, but no one can dispute the fact that she also has brains. She started on Fox as a legal analyst, having a law degree and all. 

I enjoy Robin Meade on HLN, she has a personality that draws you in. She is also very quick on the uptake, indicating intelligence.

I like Robin Meade too....Good Morning Sunshine Smiley Tongue

I saw a segment where they were showing her singing also. She has a country album.

Honored Contributor

@JCF wrote:

I tease my husband that Kimberly (The Five panel) is going to swing her leg off one of these days.

I hate that!  I really wish her producer or director would tell her to cut it out.  It's very distracting and not in a good way.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re Kimberly Guilfoyle, I like her, did you know that her ex husband is Gavin Newsome, former mayor of San Francisco? He's now Lt Gov of CA and has a committee exploring a run for the governorship. No wonder they didn't last, he's a big Dem! I like how she tells it like it is.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly

[ Edited ]

@HiLo wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

Good for her!  She looks great.

I like her and her new do also.  There is a place for strong and outspoken women in this old world today.

@HiLo

@Mj12

I agree with you both.  I can't believe that in this day and age a woman is being criticized for being strong, confident and not "feminine" enough.