QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude

Honored Contributor

A few months ago, about five women and one man were sitting on a horseshoe shaped couch. All the women had their legs crossed, high heels on and dresses so short, I almost saw things I did not want to see. This was on Fox.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

A few months ago, about five women and one man were sitting on a horseshoe shaped couch. All the women had their legs crossed, high heels on and dresses so short, I almost saw things I did not want to see. This was on Fox.

But you didn't.  No harm, no foul.

Occasional Contributor

I  like to watch her every night and I used to watch her two hour show in the afternoons.   She went on maternity leave  and landed a Prime Time slot.   She is one the big "stars" of Fox.   She is a beautiful lady and I like her short  hair, but not in that style, as it looks too harsh for me.

Respected Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

Good for her!  She looks great.

I like her and her new do also.  There is a place for strong and outspoken women in this old world today.

Esteemed Contributor

Megan IS beautiful, but no one can dispute the fact that she also has brains. She started on Fox as a legal analyst, having a law degree and all. 

I enjoy Robin Meade on HLN, she has a personality that draws you in. She is also very quick on the uptake, indicating intelligence.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I am guess I am in the minority but I am not a fan. And I do NOT like her new haircut,  but she didn't ask me, lol.

Honored Contributor

As for her style of talking, it's too strident and aggressive for my liking, bordering on Nancy Grace-ish.  You can be a tough journalist and still not act like you are cross-examining someone.  I've rarely heard her even remotely sound kind. It's like she always verbally comes out swinging, whether merited or not, towards the interviewee or in the  circumstance.  I don't like her reporting style, yet I continue to watch most nights because of her guests and the information to be learned.

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JCF wrote:

beckyb1012.........Megan's husband Doug is her second husband.  Not being judgemental, just saying in case there are those that don't know.

I did not know that she was on her second husband.  She is so pretty and smart and I wish her all the best.  Speaking of Fox News, which I watch quite often, I have to comment on the attire of all the females on the Fox news shows.  They must have been given a strict dress code.  Because it seems like they ALL wear tight, short, solid color dresses.  They all have nice figures.  But they show a lot of skin and are always wearing solid colors, not a print in sight.  Female hosts/anchors on other channels will wear prints and pants.  I wonder why Fox is different.  Anyone care to comment?

Along with the stilletto heels I bet it keeps the male viewers tuned in.

---------------------------------------

I don't mind the short, solid, sleeveless dresses....but they all need to learn to sit correctly in a short dress!  

Because all sit with their legs crossed, the viewer can see pretty far up the leg almost to the cr**tch area.   I do find that distasteful!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch Fox, so I rarely see her unless she's featured on some other show. I did, however, watch her in the first GOP debate. I admired her for asking DT pointed questions, but she showed her bias once again as I believe she does all the time on her regular show. At least that's what I've observed when she is being covered elsewhere. I don't think there is any room in a debate for bias toward one candidate, for or against. Hard questions should be asked of ALL of them, based on factual information and not rumor.