Respected Contributor

Her life is just not all that interesting to me.

Honored Contributor

I like that she is equally tough with everyone. She had a pretty heated exchange with Anthony Weiner a few years ago before his big scandal broke. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@JCF wrote:

beckyb1012.........Megan's husband Doug is her second husband.  Not being judgemental, just saying in case there are those that don't know.

@JCF

quite understandable...

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips  They also wear a lot of sleeveless dresses, even in winter.  That started when Michelle Obama famously wore sleeveless dress in the middle of winter - I think around a January inauguration time - and much publicity was given to her toned arms.  I noticed lots of TV female anchors wearing sleeveless garments in the dead of winter ever since then (I certainly wouldn't.  Brrrrrrr).

Megyn has a lot of freckles that are covered up with makeup when she's on the air. I've heard her say that on TV shows before.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JCF wrote:

beckyb1012.........Megan's husband Doug is her second husband.  Not being judgemental, just saying in case there are those that don't know.

I did not know that she was on her second husband.  She is so pretty and smart and I wish her all the best.  Speaking of Fox News, which I watch quite often, I have to comment on the attire of all the females on the Fox news shows.  They must have been given a strict dress code.  Because it seems like they ALL wear tight, short, solid color dresses.  They all have nice figures.  But they show a lot of skin and are always wearing solid colors, not a print in sight.  Female hosts/anchors on other channels will wear prints and pants.  I wonder why Fox is different.  Anyone care to comment?

Along with the stilletto heels I bet it keeps the male viewers tuned in.

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

Her life is just not all that interesting to me.

I'm not interested in her life or her performances either.......

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Where a disagreement started.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JCF wrote:

I did not know that she was on her second husband.  She is so pretty and smart and I wish her all the best.  Speaking of Fox News, which I watch quite often, I have to comment on the attire of all the females on the Fox news shows.  They must have been given a strict dress code.  Because it seems like they ALL wear tight, short, solid color dresses.  They all have nice figures.  But they show a lot of skin and are always wearing solid colors, not a print in sight.  Female hosts/anchors on other channels will wear prints and pants.  I wonder why Fox is different.  Anyone care to comment?

And, to think they were hired for their brains! LOL.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@JCF wrote:

And, to think they were hired for their brains! LOL.

I believe she has brains, talent, and beauty in all different ways.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

I used to watch Fox news quite a lot.  I was turned off, not only by their news coverage linked to agendas (as with most news networks on TV), but the way they expoit their women reporters/anchors was the last straw.  Megyn has a glass table that she sits at and her legs are always lighted under that glass table and of course she wears short dresses.  I have seen others, always in short dresses, just sitting in chairs and their legs are also lighted.  I think the only woman anchor/reporter that I have seen behind a desk and legs are not seen, is Greta.  Can anyone else name another?