Esteemed Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

She seems a bit young to write a memoir.

Many pack a lot in their short number of years, and reading what she has done in those years? She thanks Bill O for getting her own show.

Major Network News, why? Cable News is going UP and Network News viewership going Down. Not sure she wants to go there, but who knows.

News Anchors are only as good as those that surround them. Above and below.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

She's young compared to me, but many younger than she have written memoirs -  and she has lots of life to talk about.

By the way, I'm not a Fox watcher (really still am not) so I had no idea who she was until you know when.  Now I'd say she has good reason to aim high.  Why would she wait - and until when? 

Honored Contributor

Greta has done very well at Fox and she would be the first to admit she does not "shop at some of the same stores as the others."  I love to watch Greta but she is no Megyn appearance wise. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I've admired Megyn Kelly for years.  She seems to have it all....brains, beauty, successful marriage, kids.  I'd miss her if she ever left Fox.

Valued Contributor

beckyb1012.........Megan's husband Doug is her second husband.  Not being judgemental, just saying in case there are those that don't know.

Honored Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

I agree that short hair flatters her.  I used to be a fan, but I don't watch much anymore.  She seems to be on an ego trip lately.  I've suspected for some time that she'd like to anchor a network nightly newscast.  She seems a bit young to write a memoir.

She isn't.  The article - see link I posted - specifically states: "The book isn’t exactly a memoir but it will describe her experiences in the news business.”  She's old enough to have had plenty of experiences in the business.

Valued Contributor

I love watching The Kelly File and adore her.  I am fairly new as a Fox news viewer but it's all we watch now and so glad I made the switch.  I feel like we are finally hearing the real stories.

She is the real deal and seems to have it all.

Esteemed Contributor

@JCF wrote:

beckyb1012.........Megan's husband Doug is her second husband.  Not being judgemental, just saying in case there are those that don't know.

I did not know that she was on her second husband.  She is so pretty and smart and I wish her all the best.  Speaking of Fox News, which I watch quite often, I have to comment on the attire of all the females on the Fox news shows.  They must have been given a strict dress code.  Because it seems like they ALL wear tight, short, solid color dresses.  They all have nice figures.  But they show a lot of skin and are always wearing solid colors, not a print in sight.  Female hosts/anchors on other channels will wear prints and pants.  I wonder why Fox is different.  Anyone care to comment?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I don't like her because she seems to think it's all about her!  IMO there are many more, much more knowledgeable women on fox who are definitely more deserving of MK's job.  (And they dress more appropriately! not like they're going out to a cocktail party.)  Though fan of O'Reilly, never watched MK very much.  And, why does she start off every show yelling?!!!????!  Hope she goes to a local anchor jobWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

From the link:

"The book isn’t exactly a memoir but it will describe her experiences in the news business.” That' from an insider. 

That makes more sense than a memoir-