Honored Contributor

Now as a book deal, and an agent (CAA agency).  She was on The Tonight Show last night and, may I saw, looked great in a tight leather dress.  I also like her new, short haircut which looks a whole lot better than the extensions she was wearing after her last haircut.  She's got three little ids so this haircut is much easier, I'm sure.  

Please keep this thread not political.

Book deal:

http://pagesix.com/2016/02/04/megyn-kelly-finalizing-memoir-deal-with-harpercollins/.

Respected Contributor

I agree that short hair flatters her.  I used to be a fan, but I don't watch much anymore.  She seems to be on an ego trip lately.  I've suspected for some time that she'd like to anchor a network nightly newscast.  She seems a bit young to write a memoir.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy watching her and listening to her.  It seems just like yesterday she was still single and doing segments as an attorney for Fox news. 

Busy busy lady for many years.  Wife, Mom, Journalist, and Lawyer. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

She appears to be a tough cookie.....not very feminine and too sure of herself. Probably would make a great political candidate.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

I agree that short hair flatters her.  I used to be a fan, but I don't watch much anymore.  She seems to be on an ego trip lately.  I've suspected for some time that she'd like to anchor a network nightly newscast.  She seems a bit young to write a memoir.

What she said.

She is 45. Lookin' good! Can afford the best of everything.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

Good for her!  She looks great.

Honored Contributor

Forty-five?  I would never have guessed.  She looks ten years younger!

Esteemed Contributor

Since this is a non-political thread, I'm going full on superficial and agreeing she's very attractive. I liked her longer hair--it made her look softer and more feminine, but I like the short cut too. I think the common denominator to liking both looks is that she has a pretty face. 

Another attractive woman is the news anchor for HLN, Robin Meade. She has an adorable figure, but sometimes I wonder if some of her outfits might be more appropriate for a date, or a nightclub, rather than a morning news show. She does look good though and she does a good job so...you go girl! Woman Happy

Super Contributor

I look around, and see the SHORT life span of female reporters, anchors, "journalist".

I hope she can make as much money as she "wants" :-)

As much and fast as she can !!!!!

dogeatdog.jpg

Its a Dog Eat Dog World !

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." MLK
Honored Contributor

I think she is a perfect fit at Fox and wish her continued success.