Honored Contributor

Re: McDonald's just tweaked the Big Mac

[ Edited ]

Wow.  I can already see the Doctor Oz "Just say no" picket signs now.  Smiley Wink

Can't wait for his "Have I not taught you people anything?" episode too.  Bonus points if he musters up a few tears.

Hey, if you're gonna have a cheat day, this looks very worthy.  I personally never understood the double and triple decker sandwiches but then I never grew past kid size. Gotta have that larger stomach, I guess.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Wow.  I can already see the Doctor Oz "Just say no" picket signs now.  Smiley Wink

Can't wait for his "Have I not taught you people anything?" episode too.  Bonus points if he musters up a few tears.

Hey, if you're gonna have a cheat day, this looks very worthy.  I personally never understood the double and triple decker sandwiches but then I never grew past kid size. Gotta have that larger stomach, I guess.

I agree it is hard to bite when they start doing that but I try. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

I agree it is hard to bite when they start doing that but I try. Smiley Very Happy

@Pqfan   Well now I'm craving one just to try my best at it and I haven't had fast food since a vacation in July of last year.  Who started this flipping thread? Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Pqfan   Well now I'm craving one just to try my best at it and I haven't had fast food since a vacation in July of last year.  Who started this flipping thread? Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

@Laura14LOL! It's mtc's fault. Smiley Very Happy

@momtochloe Heart

Honored Contributor

@Pqfan wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@momtochloe Heart

Yep it was moi . . . first round of Mac Jrs is on me ladies . . . Smiley Happy

@Pqfan

@Laura14

Honored Contributor

For probably the last 10 years, once a year I will have a craving for a Big Mac.   I don't fight it.   However, I order it without cheese, toss that top seeded bun and replace it with the middle bun, and get rid of half the lettuce.   I would not be interested in enjoying the Mac Jr more frequently, or ever be interested in the Grand Mac.   

My husband and I enjoy McDonald's breakfast once or twice a month now that our McDonalds serves all day breakfast; he likes a breakfast platter or gravy and biscuit.   I go with a plain sausage mcmuffin, or a sausage mcgriddle.   

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@momtochloe Heart

@Pqfan

@Laura14

@momtochloe  @Pqfan  We demand a sundae too.  Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@momtochloe Heart

@Pqfan

@Laura14

@Laura14

@Pqfan

Coming right up!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Pqfan wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@momtochloe Heart

@Pqfan

@Laura14

@Laura14

@Pqfan

Coming right up!

@momtochloe  Woo hoo!  My favorite!!  Now STOP IT!  Smiley LOLSmiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

I would be impressed if they only used grass fed beef that has no antibiotics.  Carl Jrs has a burger like that, I believe it's called their natural burger.  Until then won't be eating fast food burgers from anyone else.