Honored Contributor

Re: McDonald's just tweaked the Big Mac

When I want a hamburger I'm interested in the meat.  I actually prefer Buffalo Burgers and I love the tomato, lettuce and onion with it, a little ketchup and I usually will lose 3/4 of the bun.... even though I love bread the white bread buns are a no-no for me because of the white carbs (sugar)....  so to me, the Big Mac is very little meat and too much bread.  I've never really been fond of the Big Mac because of that.....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Havent had a McD burger in years.

Looking forward to see that Ray Kroc movie.

Michael Keaton's a good actor imo.

Honored Contributor

I don't eat a Big Mac often but I do confess to getting a craving for one occasionally!  I like the idea of a smaller version without so much bread!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun are the BEST!!!😉

Esteemed Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

I've always liked their coffee.  Years ago, I had a ritual on Mondays, dropping my daughter off at school and going to Micky Dee's for a cup of coffee to kill the time until the stores opened.

Seeing their recent ads, I'd like to drop in and see what their new lattes are like.

@Noel7 Used to be I couldn't pass McD's on my way home from work without driving in for coffee.  I loved it!  Then we moved to a different state and I don't like the coffee at all!

That was a few years ago. Maybe I'll give it another chance.

I do like the McCafe specialty drinks.  Just not the "straight" coffee.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

I've always liked their coffee.  Years ago, I had a ritual on Mondays, dropping my daughter off at school and going to Micky Dee's for a cup of coffee to kill the time until the stores opened.

Seeing their recent ads, I'd like to drop in and see what their new lattes are like.

@Noel7 Used to be I couldn't pass McD's on my way home from work without driving in for coffee.  I loved it!  Then we moved to a different state and I don't like the coffee at all!

That was a few years ago. Maybe I'll give it another chance.

I do like the McCafe specialty drinks.  Just not the "straight" coffee.

Oh @esmerelda that would have been very disappointing to me as I love their coffee and luckily ours is still delicious.  I was thrilled when I saw a local ad for the new and improved Big Mac's, sounds like mtc is going to be getting her Mac Jr. fix on this week! . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Just a quick update but for those that haven't had a Big Mac in a long time because of their high caloric/fat content, I splurged and had one of the Mac Jrs and oh boy what a delicious lunch!  I haven't had a Big Mac in years and the flavors are as delicious as ever . . . again I know they are bad for you but those that may be looking for an occasional treat I hope McDonald's keeps this on their menu as it is a nice alternative . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

Just a quick update but for those that haven't had a Big Mac in a long time because of their high caloric/fat content, I splurged and had one of the Mac Jrs and oh boy what a delicious lunch!  I haven't had a Big Mac in years and the flavors are as delicious as ever . . . again I know they are bad for you but those that may be looking for an occasional treat I hope McDonald's keeps this on their menu as it is a nice alternative . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe  Did you have my sundae too?  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Oh @Laura14 I know for a fact you can hear me laughing all the way by you as I haven't laughed like that in quite a while, thank you so much my friend . . . unfortunately I do not have your promised sundae but I do half of my small bag o' fries if you are so inclined . . . oh goodness, thank you again for that laugh!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Oh @Laura14 I know for a fact you can hear me laughing all the way by you as I haven't laughed like that in quite a while, thank you so much my friend . . . unfortunately I do not have your promised sundae but I do half of my small bag o' fries if you are so inclined . . . oh goodness, thank you again for that laugh!  Heart

@momtochloe  Smiley Very Happy  Just checking!  Glad I made you smile.  Smiley Very HappyHeart