Honored Contributor

I just tuned into the VPH show and tried to watch as Valerie couldn't get a word in edgewise.  I almost turned the channel, but then MaryBeth apologized to Valerie for interrupting her but that she was being rushed.  (Paraphrasing here, I don't recall her exact words).  MaryBeth is so classy, but so is Valerie.  She was very understanding.  Why do the producers do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The poor hosts!!!!!!!!!!  And vendors!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: MaryBeth is so classy...

I think they are all under time constraints. I've always though Mary Beth was a very fine person

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette  I heard MaryBeth make that apology.  It must be awful having someone talking in the ear to move along, move along.  They are both true ladies.

BTW Valerie looks beautiful today - her hair is down.....va va voom!  LOL Smiley Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
New Contributor

I don't know about "classy". I do know MaryBeth is talking so fast and non-stop. Why have Valerie there if you are not giving her an opportunity to talk about her products. Valerie is why we are watching not for the qvc host.

Esteemed Contributor

This is not MB fault.She is an experienced host on QVC from the very beginnig  and was rushed by her director to get as much in as possible..........sadly.. showing how much  the "new" qvc is changing   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth is a true professional with a wonderful personal warmth.

Respected Contributor

It's becoming more and more apparent that QVC will never "get it."

Honored Contributor

I hate to see MaryBeth blamed, since it was clearly not her fault.  In the early part of the show, it was quite apparent that she was being really pushed.  I was almost embarrassed for her, since that's definitely not her style.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Valerie doesn't even need a host. She knows her items and how to describe and show them. 

She needs to be allowed to host her own show and there would be no interruption for which to apologize.

Honored Contributor

I've always said when some complain about the hosts, that we never know what is being said in their ear!  Like the constant  interruptions on how many have been sold, that is a sales pitch for you to hurry up and buy   ............  but the consumer wants to hear about the product, at least I do, LOL!

While, I do agree VPH doesn't really need a host, QVC wouldn't let that happen, they need someone there promoting their sales pitches!