Honored Contributor

Maria Bartiromo Setting a Standard of Great Taste!

Yesterday on her show on the Fox Business Channel, Maria was attired in a luxuriant burnt orange turtleneck, coordinating wool blazer, and beautiful necklace. She looked stunning, and "workplace perfect".

This morning I just checked and she has on a gorgeous shade of lavender sweater and another interesting necklace.  Make up is flattering and somewhat subtle (at least by TV standards) as usual, and hair looks soft and natural.

One of the things my mother said she loved about "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" was Mary's choice of outfits for work,,,,,   Maria is also "must-see" for that reason, I think! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Maria Bartiromo Setting a Standard of Great Taste!

I also think she seems like a nice person, besides being well dressed

Respected Contributor

and she's smart.....and she can ask a probing question without being rude.  

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I also think she seems like a nice person, besides being well dressed

Being nice is just as important today, not many people are.

Respected Contributor

We love FBN and watch it every day
Honored Contributor

She's brilliant and beautiful.  An unbeatable combination.  No wonder Joey Ramone was so smitten.

Maria

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also think she is great-- very smart, attractive, great sense of style, personable, respectful of guests. Truly a great role model for young women who are looking to be successful.

Honored Contributor

I'm always supportive of tasteful dressing appropriate to the setting and occasion on any of the cable news networks. 

Honored Contributor

I so agree with all of your assesments of Maria's many outstanding qualities--- her humanity, kindness, smarts, professionalism, journalistic curiosity.   She IS a terrific role model!

Respected Contributor

Her Sunday morning program, Futures With Maria Bartiromo, is great. Good interviews.  I like  her because she comes across as genuine and not so much taken with herself.  Neighter hard driven or soft driven ... somewhere in the middle.