Esteemed Contributor

I never thought someone or something could make Sugar Bear look so good.

Honored Contributor
On 11/19/2014 BlueCollarBabe said:

I did watch the show from time to time. Like others I thought they were slightly eccentric but good hearted country folk. This mess has nothing to do with being eccentric, country or Southern. This is just an ignorant woman in denial and she's putting her youngest at risk. Disgusting and I think she should lose custody.

"Good hearted"??? She stole from her employer...she did some time too...not just the low lifes she hooked up with.

Honored Contributor

The ""Sugar Bear"" episode didn't air in Buffalo - we had snow reports from 4:30AM until prime time at night.

I was at work filling in for people who couldn't get out of their homes....so I missed everything the last 2 days!

Super Contributor
On 11/19/2014 terrier3 said:

I did watch the show from time to time. Like others I thought they were slightly eccentric but good hearted country folk. This mess has nothing to do with being eccentric, country or Southern. This is just an ignorant woman in denial and she's putting her youngest at risk. Disgusting and I think she should lose custody.

"Good hearted"??? She stole from her employer...she did some time too...not just the low lifes she hooked up with.

I'm talking about when the show was first on. All of that has come out over time since then. It's those creeps she hangs out with that have changed my opinion of her. A lot of good people steal. Sometimes it's a necessity.

Honored Contributor

I'm talking about when the show was first on. All of that has come out over time since then. It's those creeps she hangs out with that have changed my opinion of her. A lot of good people steal. Sometimes it's a necessity.

4 children with 4 men???

She has made many bad decisions are taken the wrong path repeatedly.

She is just as bad, if not worse, than the woman who left her two kids in the car.

Super Contributor

4 children with 4 men???

Maybe she thinks variety is the spice of life?!

Honored Contributor
On 11/18/2014 RainCityGirl said:

I have only seen this family as guests on talk shows. To me she looks almost inbred. What is her family background?

Her granddaughter has an extra finger. They were all joking about it!

Honored Contributor
TLC has a lot of creepy people on some very dicey programs. They could save themselves some embarrassment by checking these people out before airing these shows. Has anybody seen the Cheapskate program? Hoarders? Ugh.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

A lot of good people steal? Did you really mean what I think you meant?

I would never call someone who took something that wasn't theirs...a "good person". No exceptions.