Esteemed Contributor

Mad Men (caution; "possible" spoilers included)

I found this online thru Madmens FB page article. Booo hooooo is all I have to say IF true(on the news/possible spoilers)

We're all eager to see how Peggy is fairing after ditching SCDP in Mad Men Season 5, Episode 11: “The Other Woman.” We didn't get to see her this week (Season 5, Episode 12: "Commissions and Fees"). Will she make an appearance in the Season 5 finale (Season 5, Episode 13: "The Phantom")? Or is she possibly gone for good? (Nooooo!)

Read spoilers at your own risk! For more on Wetpaint Entertainment's philosophy on spoilers, click here.

In a recent interview with The Daily, Jared Harris (who played the now dearly departed Lane Price) made a comment that suggests Peggy won't be showing up in the finale — or possible ever again.

When asked if the cast threw him a goodbye party, Jared said no. "Actors are always ending jobs. It isn’t a big deal in that sense. Also other people had left the show that had been there since the beginning. Elisabeth [Moss] left the episode before and she’d been there since the beginning."

Um … hold up. Peggy left the company, but that doesn't mean Elizabeth necessarily left the show. When The Daily asked for clarification about whether or not Peggy is ever coming back, Jared said, "I have no idea what Matthew Weiner intends to do and even then I couldn’t tell you."

So, make of that what you will. We're choosing not to freak out about what could be a random comment until there's more info.

From me- I hope Peggy isnt done on the show OR Betty. (I know she just had a baby in real life). I also read that the show has "1" more season. I thought the show was signed at LEAST 2 more years? Does anyone know? I hope its 2 more years. (Why do shows end SO fast "now days?" when they are popular? I mean years ago they lasted for a longer time).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles