Esteemed Contributor

Re: MY YEARLY ROSE OF TRALEE THREAD

@ShowMe....I remember that you mentioned several times that you bought the Beleek Irish Castle lamp from the Q.  I remember that lamp....I even wanted it, but it was too costly for me.  It is very pretty.  I think this picture is what it looks like.  I know you are enjoying your lamp very much.

Have fun tonight and tomorrow.....I will try and check in with all of you.

BELEEK IRISH CASTLE LAMP

Image result for beleek castle lamp

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@ShowMe....I remember that you mentioned several times that you bought the Beleek Irish Castle lamp from the Q.  I remember that lamp....I even wanted it, but it was too costly for me.  It is very pretty.  I think this picture is what it looks like.  I know you are enjoying your lamp very much.

Have fun tonight and tomorrow.....I will try and check in with all of you.

BELEEK IRISH CASTLE LAMP

Image result for beleek castle lamp

Dang girl.....you have a good memory.  Yes, I like it more today than the day I got it.  When my cleaning girl is here, (the same one) she always comments on all the Belleek pieces I have out, but always says how much she likes this lamp.  Dusts it with gentle hands.

They have a new lamp that will be being shown....not sure if it is a new one or a previous one.....think I have seen it before.  A person can't go wrong when ordering one of their lamps. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

Will be having my yearly thread on here for the annual show.  Got my e-mail from the Q showing the items that will be being presented.  Some very nice things.  Once again, am sorry that they have to have other programs going on that day.  But, at least we have a few shows to watch and time to order......

Hope you will be joining us on this thread.  Will not start a new one.....so come to this one to post.  Know that I will not be able to be here the whole time, but will try to make it for a lot...... 

Had a treatment yesterday, and they really do make me tired....  But will do the best I can.  Want to have some fun.

See you all later.

@ShowMe

Not totally clear on what you're referring to, but doesn't that usually happen around St Patricks Day?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

Will be having my yearly thread on here for the annual show.  Got my e-mail from the Q showing the items that will be being presented.  Some very nice things.  Once again, am sorry that they have to have other programs going on that day.  But, at least we have a few shows to watch and time to order......

Hope you will be joining us on this thread.  Will not start a new one.....so come to this one to post.  Know that I will not be able to be here the whole time, but will try to make it for a lot...... 

Had a treatment yesterday, and they really do make me tired....  But will do the best I can.  Want to have some fun.

See you all later.

@ShowMe

Not totally clear on what you're referring to, but doesn't that usually happen around St Patricks Day?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

See you all later.

@ShowMe

Sorry you are confused.  They do have the Irish shows on air each St. Patrick's Day.  Also one time a year (in September) they have a celebration of the Rose of Tralee......  And the Rose of Tralee show is what this thread is about.    Hope this unconfuses you.

Respected Contributor

ShowMe hope you got a little nap in before the program starts. I will be watching either here or else in my bed. This old girl has to get up at the crack of dawn but I am usually up by 4am. Just can't sleep beyond that. I can do shopping from my room the phone is right beside me. Looks like they have some nice items. Really find your lamp a good choice it is pretty. Take care and get the party started. These are always fun when you are here. So very proud of how you are putting one foot in front of the other and doing so well even on your not feeling so good days you still keep going forward. Hope your proud of your self.

Super Contributor

@Burnsite wrote:

Hello, Showme, I have purchased, on a preview, the "pot of gold" Belleek item as a hostess gift for a friend I am visiting in a few weeks.

I wish there were more inventory, thoough.  Smiley Sad

My mom just got that for me.  It is very cute.

Honored Contributor

@cater wrote:

ShowMe hope you got a little nap in before the program starts. I will be watching either here or else in my bed. This old girl has to get up at the crack of dawn but I am usually up by 4am. Just can't sleep beyond that. I can do shopping from my room the phone is right beside me. Looks like they have some nice items. Really find your lamp a good choice it is pretty. Take care and get the party started. These are always fun when you are here. So very proud of how you are putting one foot in front of the other and doing so well even on your not feeling so good days you still keep going forward. Hope your proud of your self.

Oh my dear sweet cater.  No, I haven't napped yet.  Was thinking of it a short while ago.  Thinking I am wanting something cold to drink now.....like some cranberry juice.  Then will go get my jammies on and get comfortable.  Want to be all ready for bed so that as soon as the first show is over I can quickly get into bed.  This all pending on if I can make it through the first show.  As done previous times during my treatment cycles and I have had a thread going, I have had to excuse myself so I could go get to bed.  Here's hoping I don't have to do that tonight.

Yes, that castle lamp is quite beautiful....and looks like a Belleek piece.  The lamps with the flowers on them look like regular lamps to me....even though they are beautiful too.  But, it didn't take much for me to order the castle lamp....

Yes, I am putting one foot forward at a time....and it has been a long walk..... 

Hope you enjoy the shows......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @ShowMe!   I hope you're getting some rest.❤️   Just take it easy, and do what feels best for you.   Thanks for the traditional thread...  so thoughtful of you to start it.   Maybe Stephen Walsh @irish_insights will drop in, too!

Shamrock animated emoticon
Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Well, looks like everyone is sleeping and no one will be joining me on  here......so, my dears, I am signing out for the night.  I need my rest, but will return sometime tomorrow.

Have a good night's sleep.