Valued Contributor

MY THANKSGIVING DREAM CAME TRUE--REDSKINS BEAT DALLAS ON THANKSGIVING for the first time in 6 years!

I put on my FB page how thrilled I would be if this were to happen and just barely dared to hope it would happen. The first half of the game was all in our favor but come the 2nd half it became a real nail bitter and until the last 5 minutes or so ANYTHING could have happened. I have always said for a devoted Redskin fan to see us beat our arch enemy--most epecially since this was something we have never won on Thanksgiving day, was BETTER THAN THE SUPER BOWL!! THATS HOW HAPPY I WAS!!! We play them again and I am sure like any game against them it will be hard but thanks for the most brilliant QB ever, RG3 and a team that fianlly came to win, we are looking better than we have in years!!!

Even the NFL commentators are blown away with RG3's skill from passing, running, to his maturity in waiting to throw that ball which is pretty unheard of from a rookie.

MARK MY WORDS RG3 WILL become one of the NFL'S TOP QB EVER and will be greater than Brady, and all other famous QB! He is a remarkable find and we are beyond blessed to have him as a Redskin.

YEP THAT GAME ON TOP OF MY MANY BLESSINGS MADE MY DAY!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}