Respected Contributor

Re: MODERATORS: ADD ME TO GAMERS FORUM

@september wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

We have to have the Mods sign us up to get into the Gamers Forum?

What do they do play poker using money?  

Why is it hidden and a secret?   

What kind of games do they play?   Or do they just talk about games?

Perhaps you can earn QVC $$$ to use toward future purchases???

Hey now you are on to something!!    Good idea.   Maybe QVC will do some game where we get QVC money toward future purchases.   Love your idea.

Honored Contributor

Through HSN, I won a nice 3 day trip,to San Francisco, with meals, a tour, a show, and other benefits.  I got this by earning points in their arcade.  So....come on QVC....give us a chance to win/earn something!

Honored Contributor

Moving this up for the Mods to see (hopefully)!  Hope you get added to the Gamers!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Contributor

Moderators please add me to the gamers forum. How will I know if and when this has been done will I be contacted in some manner?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

AuntJudyQ wrote:

Moderators please add me to the gamers forum. How will I know if and when this has been done will I be contacted in some manner?

@AuntJudyQ, We have to call it to their attention and then one of them will respond when they add you.  You'll also see the Gamers forum appear in the list on the left side of the page, just below "Community Chat" and above "Among Friends" when you're signed in.

( @Community_Team,

@Keyai,

@Brittany-QVC )

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Add me, please