Contributor

Hi

Girls,

Very strange things have happened early this morning. First of all, I played gamers for an hour, setting up all new threads and posting pictures with many of them. I was getting so tired of the night crew always playing the simplest of games, i.e. two word phrase, 4 & 5 letter words, double letter, you know, the S.O.S. every night, So, tonight I worked hard at putting up older yet tougher threads. I wasn't playing against anyone, so I took the time and did what I wanted to make it more challenging for even me.

As I finished, I noticed the following strange things had occurred:

At the bottom where it shows the page numbers, it said page 1 of 54. The last time I had looked, it was page 1 of 11. It shows it goes up to 54 pages where you can search for other threads. Just out of curiosity, I checked all pages after number 11, and there is nothing on them. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Here is the worst part for me. After I had finished my game, I went to review it, and

there were only 10 categories that I had answered. Where in the heck is the other half of my game ? It was twice as long ! I remember the categories I answered. When looking for it, I found that all pages have only 10 categories on them. Now, have I just totally

lost it or am I correct that the gameboard was longer ?? ( It wouldn't take me an hour to play it even if fooling around with pictures, changing all the questions around, and taking my time.)

I can't find my second half of my game anywhere and don't know where else to look! {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

HERE IS THE WORST OF ALL OF IT:

Our station, with all of it's marelous pictures, is GONE.

I don't know where to look or what to do to correct any of this !

H E L P !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then when I tried to make the name for our group, my keyboard only makes the hearts I used to sign off with on my screen, I can see them. But when I submit my writings, they get posted as question marks. Weird, huh ? So I couldn't put them back in the "MK, DEE" heading.

I'm so bummed out right now I could scream loud enough to wake you all up right this minute. Because I care about you so much I won't.

Is this all about the Mean Firehair 2 No WOG ???????????

Maybe I'm loosing my mind and it will all be back in the morning. This must be what they call " night terrors ", YUK !

Karate Chop