Valued Contributor

I purchased some Andrew L. vitamins for a total of $72.50 - they are in currently being shipped.  I called customer service to ask if they honor the anniversary price from the email I received  - $59.90 w/free shipping. 

I was told I had to re-order and return the ones I receive. They refused to credit my card for the difference in price. 

First time I've ever been unhappy w/the Southern Channel. 

Anyone else w/this experience or any suggestions? 

Thanks. 

Cindy 

Esteemed Contributor

I have always been given the price adjustment when the price changed within 30 days.  I would just call back, perhaps the person misunderstood what you were asking.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

@CinNC wrote:

I purchased some Andrew L. vitamins for a total of $72.50 - they are in currently being shipped.  I called customer service to ask if they honor the anniversary price from the email I received  - $59.90 w/free shipping. 

I was told I had to re-order and return the ones I receive. They refused to credit my card for the difference in price. 

Thanks. 

Cindy 

@CinNC    Call back and politely ask for the CS Manager.  Tell them reordering and returning would cost HSN more time, handling, and money than the simple process of crediting your account. And the good will aspect: a happy customer tells 1 person about their experience, an unhappy customer tells 10. Don't they want you to share a good outcome on social media?

They have always been super responsive to me (HSN) so I am surprised and hope the person you spoke to was new or unsure.  I love Andrew L's vitamins too.  

Good luck, Cindy in California 

Esteemed Contributor

BUY from his website...................but I really do not think his products are any better than any other company

Esteemed Contributor

Advice:  Call back talk to someone else.  Might be a good time to ask for a supervisor or call corporate.  Don't accept THAT answer because it is not acceptable.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lower price policy

[ Edited ]

@CinNC wrote:

Thanks. 

Cindy 

HSN has the worst CS  anywhere - I only shop their for Andrew's Items and a occasional item that seems to be no where else in the world. That being said they have managed to for no other better word that to cheat me out of money.  It's a no win. You can try their suggestions but it will always be for a loss to you.

Trusted Contributor

If you receive the package before you're able to cancel, write "Refused -- Return to Sender", but do not open.  That way you won't have to pay to return them.  Yes, ProCaps, Andrew's website will honor the prices as shown on HSN.  I love his Essential 1.

Respected Contributor

I ordered from the non-HSN AL website for vitamins I take and the CS was far worse. Rude and unhelpful.

I prefer to go with HSN since that experience. 

Honored Contributor

@CinNC wrote:

Thanks. 

Cindy 

Call back, it may have been a rep who didn't know any better. I do most of my online shopping shopping form HSN and never have had a problem getting any adjustments.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@CinNC wrote:

Thanks. 

Cindy 

HSN has the worst CS  anywhere - I only shop their for Andrew's Items and a occasional item that seems to be no where else in the world. That being said they have managed to for no other better word that to cheat me out of money.  It's a no win. You can try their suggestions but it will always be for a loss to you.

They are all incompetent over there!  I only buy from certain vendors and I try to limit that.

*Call Tyrone*