Esteemed Contributor

How was your day and the weather? We had a lovely Sunday.

First off, we broke records today in PA for Feb when it hit 68 degrees! :-) 

We went to see Lion (the movie) It was absolutely amazing in our opinions! DH and I both loved it.

Went to shop at Target (finally), with my Christmas gift cards. Got some Spring clothes, make up, and the La La Land movie cd (loved the movie, love the music). And I still have money left on my one gift card!

Went for a ride and stopped at the cemetery to check if my parents Christmas wreath was still in the ground. (It is and still green as can be)

With the moon roof open we took a drive out of our way to a car wash and rode through that (closed the moon roof before starting the car wash of course).

Then ended the day by going out to dinner.

PS) I suffer from chronic back pain, but I just had 6 shots in my back last Monday so I did it all with no back pain! (shots will wear off again, and it may not sound like much, but today was simply glorious!).

You?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

We came up to the Jersey Shore for an extended weekend (from the Carolina coast) and it's as warm here as it was at home.

Yesterday was nice, but cooler.  Woke up this morning to mild air, which is truly unusual for this part of the country.

It was HOT and the boardwalk was crowded.  I was overdressed, but got my four miles in!

Esteemed Contributor

That sounds nice to be by the beach!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

it is mid february and it is supposed to be cold here in maryland......we had about 71 degrees and i am not that happy. i want my winter back.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It was hot & humid in SW Florida today, o the AC is on. Wenrt to church this AM then breakfast at the beach. I had to do laundry so we hung out around the house the remainder of the day while I did that. Made a meatloaf for dinner as my DH loves meatloaf. Just watched Victoria on Masterpiece. All in all a pleasant day.

Honored Contributor

It's way too warm here ,for this time of year.

I am worried about our fruit crop. This kind of weather in Feb ,is not good for fruit trees .We lost an entire apple crop, a few years ago ,when this happened

Trusted Contributor

Here in Utah, it rained all weekend. Starting Tues. more rain turning to snow on Wed through to the weekend. Works for me, I wasn't ready for snow to be over yet.

Respected Contributor

We went for a 2 hr trail ride.  It was just too nice to resist.  Everyone seemed to be out and about.  Lots of activity along our ride.   At least 3 separate groups shooting in the woods/fields.  Two were really closeby and my gelding got a little anxious.  

Not as calm of a ride as I'd have liked but it was to be expected for only the second time out this year.  Still, great to be outside in the sun enjoying the woods and nature instead of being stuck inside due to bitter cold.

Respected Contributor

Re: Lovely day today!

[ Edited ]

It was 25 today,  cloudy with snow off and on all day.  It's 10:57p

and guess what?  It's snowing, again!  Tomorrows high will be 16.  I truly enjoy watching it snow through the picture window in my warm lv rm from my comfy couch.  Do you say couch or sofa?  

For those of us who are still experiencing the full force of winter, time flies by so quickly and Spring will be here before you know itSmiley Happy

I put a load of laundry in washer, and put some chicken thighs in the oven, and got a pan of vegetables ready for roasting.  I took a brisk walk while it was snowing, so pretty.  Looking forward to a couple of girlfriends coming over for dinner.  So far, it's been a good and busy day.

Esteemed Contributor

Took the dog to th park and did a little yard clean up