Esteemed Contributor
Discovered tonight I lost my phone. I still had 800 or so minutes , lots of pictures, just my yard and animals nothing embarrassing. I brought it last Oct. From the Q and never add minutes. I,m 79, so I just use for emergencies, that is why s many minutes left. I never gave them a CC because I brought from Q so even if someone found and added minutes, there is no CC on record. I called my number, but it goes to voicemail. Tried to call Tracfone customer service to cancel phone, but down for repairs. Tried to call the Q CS, but down for the evening. I hate that phone, but have cute pictures.
Honored Contributor

Sorry you lost your phone, but for future reference, phones like the Tracfone LG 41C let you use Google Photos or Amazon Photos to automatically store a copy of every photo you take on their clouds. I have Amazon Prime, so I use both services to store my pictures so they're about as safe as can be. I have them on my phone, in Google's cloud, and in Amazon's cloud and then every now and then I download a copy of everything from the cloud to my computer. With four copies of each photo each stored in a different pace, the odds of my losing them all is pretty darn small.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor
I don't have any suggestions and I'm so sorry your phone is gone. I hope it turns up!
Esteemed Contributor
FOUND IT. Went and toss the c a r three times. Found the third time. I have a dog that goes everywhere I can take her, so looked under a hat In the back seat, which I did already, but somehow missed it. I kept calling my cell number from my landline, but no one answered, and it went to voice mail. I was going to call the gym, to see if I left there. I am going to store pictures in cloud like suggested. I Have prime also, because they are precious and each room for insurance purposes. Thank you.
Trusted Contributor
Happy you found it. I know what that feels like.
Super Contributor

If you have an LG 41c there is a field where you can enter an alternate phone number that shows on your screen. If the phone is found by someone they can call that number to alert you.

System Settings -> Lock Screen -> Check box on Contact info for lost phone -> select widget and enter the text/phone info you want on the home screen -> Save

even if the battery has drained many AC chargers and car chargers will work with this phone

Esteemed Contributor
Thank you everyone for the great info,will do. I love my Kindle and computer, but cell not so much. Going back to Jitterbug when minutes are used. They have much better service 24/7' '