Respected Contributor

I had to laugh when I saw on homepage that they are coming "live" from Los Angeles with a beauty show.  Not sure why they have to travel all the way out there to sell exactly the same items they have on air normally.  It would be different if they were going to sell something new, but that's not happening. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Los Angeles Q beauty show

It makes no sense does it ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal  I agree! They will show nothing exciting or new. 

Honored Contributor

Besides, isn't all the Academy Awards hoopla over by now?  Crazy.  IMHO.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand the whole idea either.  We have Beauty Com here and several Women;s expos' that feature mostly beauty, grooming, accessories, exclusively for women.  Most all the large convention centers and hotels are used for those shows. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I had to laugh when I saw on homepage that they are coming "live" from Los Angeles with a beauty show.  Not sure why they have to travel all the way out there to sell exactly the same items they have on air normally.  It would be different if they were going to sell something new, but that's not happening. 

@hoosieroriginal

She wanted to go to Italy . . . so they sent her to LA as a consolation prize?  Just a guess.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeah this doesn't make much sense to me.  Not only is Shawn there but Alberti flew out yesterday as well.

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

She wanted to go to Italy . . . so they sent her to LA as a consolation prize?  Just a guess.

@LilacTree - I think that's a good guess!  ha!

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Super Contributor

They sold the same clothes in their live NYC show with Amy too. Why do they travel to sell the same stuff?

Years ago when they did remotes, they sold special merchandise. Now it is the same old stuff. Why don't they just give the customers a sale price? I know the remotes are very expensive.