Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Vallow Daybell LIFE

@Malcontent   Yes, Marybeth Roe Tinning was paroled not pardoned.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@mare54 wrote:

She's getting life without parole on 3 counts...yea! 

Here is my hope that a bit of "prison justice" tortures her for a good long time.

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac 

Right, but I think the point here is she did get out.

Further: I don’t agree with a parole or pardon under the guise of ‘humanitarian’ reasons for convicted murderers.

Let’s say Lori has cancer and only a year to live. Should she be let out on humanitarian reasons? I say absolutely not. Let her rot in jail in pain.

Esteemed Contributor

Lori's speech was unbelievable. She is really disturbed. The judge stating she showed no remorse and refused to cooperate shows who she really is. Too bad, they don't have the death penalty.. This was a very sad and emotional trial.

Respected Contributor

@Malcontent wrote:

Lori Vallow Daybell Addresses Judge Before Being Sentenced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV6FPX49yyU

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi @Malcontent  

Thank you for providing this link. 

I listened to the first part of it, then skipped forward. 

Now I realize, why I just could not stomach following the entire Trial, & had to give it up early on.

It hurts my soul, to know that someone killed a child, let alone, a parent of their own child/ren.

But it also, esp, hurts my soul to see phrases that I love, with all my heart, B*********D as justification for such truly unthinkable, dastardly deeds, esp to another human being, esp to children, esp to their own children!!

I cant even find that part of me that understands how someone can do this to a child, their own child, or any human being, for that matter.  In fact, I DO NOT WANT to find that in my soul to find that place either. 

I'm satisfied that society will be tucking her away from danger to the rest of us, albeit too late for her own children, & others that happened to cross her own life.

But I have comfort in knowing, that her ultimate judgement is in the hands of Someone who sees all, knows all, & of whom I have the ultimate of faith in, to mete out total justice to her.

Esteemed Contributor

She had to have known she would get life without parole.  Too bad its ot death by whatever means necessary.  

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2 @Malcontent  - Wow - what she said about her children was completely out there.  They were "happy and busy" in heaven and they came to see her.  I was blown away by what she said! 

I wonder how she'll get treated in prison?  

(Thanks for posting the link @SusieQ_2 )

Trusted Contributor

I hope whe gets what she deserves in prison...what the courts did not sentance her to. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I missed it @SusieQ_2 .  Hoping I can find find the video.  I want to hear what this crazy woman said.

@San Antonio Gal   Her speech was nauseating.

Honored Contributor

"Too bad, they don't have the death penalty.."

Actually this was a death penalty case ORIGINALLY.

However, you folks can blame the prosecutors for their change of minds right before the trial.  The trial judge concluded that the prosecutors censored.gifed up big time!  Instead of punishing the prosecutors, avoid delaying the trial, avoiding appeals, the judge had the prosecutors agree to DROP/take the death penalty off the table.  To much legalese to print out what they did & what they didn't do.  Research it online yourself if you want the details.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif