Honored Contributor
I just tuned into the other station evine and Toni Brattain is going to be on. That's the wig I wear every day. Every day I get compliments on "my hair". It's a wig! For those who must wear a wig for health reasons like me, please try one of these wigs you will be happy. I had surgery today ( mouth) but I wanted to let you guys know about these.
Respected Contributor

Re: Looking for a great wig?

They are fabulous wigs.  I ordered her wigs for the first time because i'm going under chemo and I'm a receptionist at a doctor's office.  I get compliments every day and mostly from men that come in that has known me for years.  They all think it's my real hair.  They're worth every time spent.  

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 ~ glad to hear you found a wig that you like, and that others like it too!  Hope all went well with your oral surgery and that you heal fast.

Valued Contributor

I'm touched by your postings. Blessings to all who need a wig for whatever reason. Toni's are good. 

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 @KLm @Blingqueen023 Thanks for your kind words.  I adore my dentist.  Due to 'dry mouth' caused by medicines, I've had a terrible time with my teeth.  He had to remove a wisdom tooth that I'd a root canal done and a cap.  The cap broke off and he had to dig out the tooth.  But it never hurt just took a long time and pressure!  

I try to see the up side of stuff and I always think two things.  One, we're lucky we live in a world where we have novocaine (Ha!) and at 70 I don't have to work because I couldn't do it (especially with a black and blue jaw today).  Ha!

Anyway, about the wig.  I'm not exaggerating when I tell you her (Toni Brattin) wigs are amazing!  One day I'll figure out how to take a picture and show you here.  I take it off in the dentist office (laying in chair) and can put the thing on without even a mirror!  Everyone thinks it's real.  

My friend I eat with gets nervous because we'll be out and someone will say, "I like your hair".  She looks over at me and I know she's thinking, "Don't you dare take it off and ask her if she wants it!"  BECAUSE I'VE DONE THAT BEFORE!  Ha!  I stopped doing it because it embarrasses the people.

When you get something that is worthwhile and works these days it's good to let other people know, don't you agree?

I got these last night on EVINE (I think that's what it's called).  On Comcast it is 806 channel.  HSN used to sell them and even at one time QVC sold them.  I also thought I'd try her eyebrow stuff.  It has real hairs in it (supposedly) so it doesn't look like you took a pencil and drew them on.  My eyebrows are good but at my age they are disappearing.  They need help...(Ha).

Take care and again, thanks for being so sweet.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@AKgirl2 @KLm @Blingqueen023 Thanks for your kind words.  I adore my dentist.  Due to 'dry mouth' caused by medicines, I've had a terrible time with my teeth.  He had to remove a wisdom tooth that I'd a root canal done and a cap.  The cap broke off and he had to dig out the tooth.  But it never hurt just took a long time and pressure!  

I try to see the up side of stuff and I always think two things.  One, we're lucky we live in a world where we have novocaine (Ha!) and at 70 I don't have to work because I couldn't do it (especially with a black and blue jaw today).  Ha!

Anyway, about the wig.  I'm not exaggerating when I tell you her (Toni Brattin) wigs are amazing!  One day I'll figure out how to take a picture and show you here.  I take it off in the dentist office (laying in chair) and can put the thing on without even a mirror!  Everyone thinks it's real.  

My friend I eat with gets nervous because we'll be out and someone will say, "I like your hair".  She looks over at me and I know she's thinking, "Don't you dare take it off and ask her if she wants it!"  BECAUSE I'VE DONE THAT BEFORE!  Ha!  I stopped doing it because it embarrasses the people.

When you get something that is worthwhile and works these days it's good to let other people know, don't you agree?

I got these last night on EVINE (I think that's what it's called).  On Comcast it is 806 channel.  HSN used to sell them and even at one time QVC sold them.  I also thought I'd try her eyebrow stuff.  It has real hairs in it (supposedly) so it doesn't look like you took a pencil and drew them on.  My eyebrows are good but at my age they are disappearing.  They need help...(Ha).

@Annabellethecat66  I love your post.  I needed a good laugh today.  The remark about taking your wig off and asking if they want it brought me to laugh out loud.  Love it. You are so funny.  Hope your mouth is feeling better today.  I so hate mouth pain.  Thanks again for the laugh.  It's nappy time for me.  I got my 4th chemo and they gave me a bag of benedryl.  Surprised my eyes are open now.   I did order a second wig last night and looking forward to getting it.  Have a great rest of the week.  You made my day by this post. 

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 ~ I enjoy reading your posts and your sense of humor...life's better when your laughing!😄

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

Oh no, I ordered this based on your glowing recommendations.  I thought this product had "hairs" in it.

Benefit Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel - 03 Medium

Honored Contributor

It does have hairs in it.  The one I have has hairs in it.  They are tiny and you can feel them if you run your finger over your eyebrow.  It's not like they will make you look like a furball, but you can feel the hairs.

I also the other night ordered Toni Braxtin's eyebrow stuff (I posted about it here somewhere).  I've never used it but she also said she had tiny hairs in her's.

My eyebrows are OK, except they are loosing their color AND the small tail at the end.  I don't get the darkest color, I think it's the lightest color.  I usually order mine from Amazon but I'm pretty sure it's the same.  It looks exactly like the picture.  

I don't know what you got if you didn't get the tiny hairs, but the one's I have do have them and they do make my eyebrows fuller.

If you don't like it, send it back.  You can't please all of the people all of the time....

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I didn't get it yet.  You mentioned TB's supposedly had hairs in it.  You said the Benefit one had hairs in it and it sounded like it was your Holy Grail.  After such a strong endorsement, I was surprised to read you ordered a different product.

Sorry if I bothered you.  I will not let it happen again.