Occasional Contributor

Long Island Medium Live Show Review

My daughter and I saw Theresa Caputo's live show in Columbus, OH last night. I've seen John Edward twice, and Lisa Williams once in live shows and Theresa Caputo's show blew them away! The show got started late, which I assume was due to traffic congestion. I dropped my daughter off in front the theatre so she wouldn't miss anything while I fought the traffic and got parked. While I was waiting in traffic, she texted me to say that Larry(Theresa's husband) was there. When I finally made it into the theater Larry was mingling with the audience, taking photos, etc. I think Larry was as popular as Theresa! Theresa came on about 20 min late, and did about a 15 min "background" talk. She then went into 2 plus hours of readings. What stood out about her show was the way she does her readings. She doesn't stand on stage and ask "who had the....that passed". She goes into the audience (in her very high heels)to the area she's reading, and a cameraman follows her and the folks she's reading and her are on the screen on stage. She even went upstairs to the balcony for several. She pretty much covered the entire theatre. Although we didn't get a reading, several people in our area did, one was just a row up from us. There was a young guy named Bob who at first didn't know who the person with the "B" name was. Theresa teased poor Bob all night. He was a great sport about it, though. I was so happy to see so many parents who had lost children got readings. Many of the children had died very young. One lady had a stillborn twin daughter who came through! I can't imagine anything worse than losing a child, and was so happy for those poor parents. Also, several touching readings from parents who expressed how proud they were of the children who got readings. Summary:touching, funny and accurate! Highly recommend seeing her live if you have the opportunity. Looking forward to going again. The best I've seen live, bar none! Theresa Caputo Rocks!