Respected Contributor

How many times do you need to log in on the forums a day? I've had to log in 4 times today, just to give a heart to different posts. Had this issue awhile back, and then it was okay, but seems to be starting again.

Contributor

I've never had a problem with having to sign in to the forums more than one time. What I don't understand is sometimes if I don't log out then I'm still logged in the next day. Other times I'm logged off even when I didn't log off myself. I honestly don't think QVC has the best system bc it seems there's always some issue(s) going on with their website.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

How many times do you need to log in on the forums a day? I've had to log in 4 times today, just to give a heart to different posts. Had this issue awhile back, and then it was okay, but seems to be starting again.

Too many times!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Earlier in the year I couldn't sign out - now have to sign in each & every time...........both to check Order & again here to post or give a heart................which I don't bother to do often now.

Frequent Contributor

If I'm away from QVC website for an hour or so, it'll have me log back in which is a pain. I guess it's a security issue, not allowing someone to get into your account. 

Trusted Contributor

I usually have to just log on once a day, sometimes I can go a little longer. I can't explain it but it's never been any different for me. I wonder if it has something to do with individuals settings on their computer. 

Honored Contributor

I never sign out but occasionally have to sign in.  Doesn't seem to be any pattern to it.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 ,  I have sporadic problems with that too.  Sometimes have to log in multiple times, sometimes, like right now, not.   What a kooky system!   Sorry you are having this kind of annoyance--  your posts are always ones I look for and enjoy, so don't give up!

Super Contributor

I believe, if you use safari, and clear your history you will have to sign in again.  If you do not clear your history you are still signed on.

Trusted Contributor

It will only keep you logged in for a certain period of time if the window stays open.  If you close the window, you will most like.y need to log in again.  

Anyone who frequently clears history, cookies, etc will need to log in again every time.  Also, computer, tablet or phone settings not allowing cookies or automatically deleting history will log you out too.