Trusted Contributor

Is anyone buying?

Honored Contributor

That's a good value, but I'm not in need of those sizes, so I'm safe from this one... whew!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I have 3 sets of the 6 piece nesting bowls - one at camp and 2 here at home. I do appreciate that they nest with their lids for storing but I hate digging through them to find one when i need it. Oh well. If I didn't have any I would be buying a set as they are very useful. The smaller ones have limited uses in my kitchen but I store things like paper clips and pins and, at camp, my quarters for the laundromat. 

Respected Contributor
Would not mind having the square ones. Don't much care for the round ones, don't make efficient use of refrigerator and cupboard space.
Honored Contributor

I didn't think I'd like the very small ones, but as it turns out, they're always in use for half an onion, leftover tomato paste, peeled garlic, you name it.  I could actually use a set of small ones.

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

Yes - I just bought my first set of Lock 'N Locks!  

Esteemed Contributor

If elongated style is being offered - be aware that the closing clips (2 on each long side) don't stay down.  I first read about it on here but didn't cancel my order.  Yup, the OP of that posting is correct.  They do pop right up - too much stress / plastic can't hold the cover.  I was going to give to charity but decided not good for other people to spend their money for these.  Into the trash they go.

Honored Contributor

Since the new year started, I bought 4 sets of Lock 'N Locks.  I organized my pantry with them.  It's so nice to have everything organized and in a container.

I might pick this set up.  I want to see a presentation first.  It's hard to see what size they are just from the online picture.

Respected Contributor

I am very tempted by the pink set or the mint. Would have loved  a white option  I have a wedding shower to attend and this might be a fun addition to the kitchen basket. 

Honored Contributor

Still thinking.

Need bigger ones more, but seems like all my 'smaller' ones are constantly in use, so I guess I could use this set as well.

Not that the price isn't good, but I wish they had come in a few dollars cheaper, or been offered with reduced or free shipping. Something about the price just isn't exciting me.