Contributor

Lisa's Girls Weekend was a BLAST!

I'm not home yet but couldn't wait to report on it! I think it's safe to say everyone enjoyed it, even if they only liked all the gifts from the vendors! It was Christmas in July alright!! There were over $1000 worth of gifts, with the largest gifts being from Philosophy. There was also a B. Makowsky handbag, a large bottle of Tova fragrance, and on and on! Lisa arrived at the same time we did, and she greeted everyone by name (from our badge), hugged everyone and thanked them for coming. She mingled with everyone throughout the weekend, having been at every meal except lunch on Saturday. At the welcome dinner on Friday, one vendor (like the #2 Honora guy whose name escapes me, plus Doris Dalton, etc.,) sat at each table, and I had Lisa sitting next to me! There were chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne at each table, courtesy of a vendor who was unable to attend. Yesterday was really fun, especially dinner, when surprise guests arrived. Mark Zunino celebrated his birthday with us, and his gowns (ones Lisa had worn) were on display. Tova, Doris Dalton, and Laura Geller (who was at my table) also were there. I'm sure I'm forgetting one or two. Albany, Antoinella, and Rachel attended this morning, and Antoinella sat next to me. At the end, Lisa again thanked everyone for attending and entertained the idea of doing it again. Ninety of us Q viewers attended the weekend, and they were all friendly and just plain great. I'm leaving a lot out, but you get the idea....it was much better than I expected!