Super Contributor

LR - could it be -- Lafayette Ron Hubbard????

Why would he be doing infomercials???     -- I thought he was dead......

Respected Contributor

image.pngLucy Ricardo?Smiley Very Happy

Edit Just having a little fun.

I like Lisa Robertson.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Rinna?  Mason?  Robertson?   Ya gotta say more than Lisa...

It wouldn't help. Some were unable to grasp it from the title and are now entertaining each other with the comprehension deficit. Best to keep it simple for them. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

You ladies are so funny, you made me smile!

Esteemed Contributor

Did you mean Liza Minelli? 

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Smoky wrote:

I got it!!   LR... Little Richard!!!!!!!!  Woman LOL

@Suziepeach

LOL! Lord knows he can use some skin cream!

Right there: they didn't bury him for weeks!

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@MercysMom wrote:

Lone Ranger...I liked his horse, but not sure I'd like his skin care.

@MercysMom

LOL!

When I owned my horses, I used their Mane and Tail conditioner on my hair too, LOL!

But I didn't use skin cream on them!

I still have some Mane & Tail conditioner. The Lone Ranger's got a big job selling that!

Honored Contributor

@febe1, Little Richard is still with us... if my memory serves me, he's in his early 80's.. wow could he move!!   It's James Brown they didn't bury forever, poor man..  I can still see Eddie Murphy doing his impression of James on SNL at the hot tub.. so funny!!! 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

@Miranda1550 wrote:

Saw LR on Cable selling skin cream.

@Miranda1550, as @ChynnaBlue stated Lisa Robertson has been a spokesperson for Dr. Denese in those informercials for some time.

~

@Miranda1550, ignore all of the LOL / Rude comments - there is a thread in Q Talk titled 'Is The Q Talk Forum Losing Posters?' asked by @AJW.  The first two sentences in a comment made by @kittymomNC said: 'I stopped posting for a year and a half because I got so tired of all the snarkiness, sarcasm and mean-spirited posts.  Some people could make an argument out of anything! ...

Another comment, in that same thread, @mercyMe stated, 'There are a select few posters who apparently peruse and reply with nonsense to "bait" those who want to have intelligent dialogue .... yes, I know it's a forum for diverse thought--but lately--attacking comments are becoming the norm.  I wish QVC Moderators would "bannish" those who are constantly reported for 'inappropriate" comments.   Their lives must be very sad.'

~

So you see @Miranda1550, just the initals LR for Lisa Robertson, is an irritant to some, for others it is like a drop of blood in the water and the sharks come out.  Any time a topic is started about LR/Lisa Robertson, many consider it open season, they just have to chime in, even though they say they are not interested in anything LR related, they just still have to put their - lol comments.  Their lives must be very sad!

@mzlg....I am a big supporter of Lisa and a part of her tribe and I do understand what you are talking about.  Some of the threads in the past have been rather brutal in statements about Lisa and I have said so in the past my distaste of going overboard on alot of the statements about her. 

HOWEVER....this thread is lighthearted and the posters here are just having some fun.  I see nothing wrong in this thread.  I like it....it's comical and I had rather see a thread like this than one that tears down another human being.  They are only taking her initials and turning it into famous people, etc.  Harmless... It's all good......

In fact.....I will contribute to the comedy of this thread and post it below.  Let's laugh, life is too short.

Esteemed Contributor

Just so all you know......I am watching you....especially @Suziepeach......AND, I'M TELLING, lol.  Carry on.