Super Contributor

She posted a photo on Facebook today of her and Eric, her boyfriend (she said he was), taken in NY.

'I have the best looking chauffeur today, (Eric), guess where we are?'

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson's Boyfriend

I saw this picture today too on Lisa's FB page, but has she officially said Eric is her boyfriend? I've only seen speculation, since he went to Mexico for vacation with her and her family! I hope he is and she is happy!

Honored Contributor

Didn't he hit the jack pot!lol

Super Contributor

On 3/9/2015 Hooty said:

I saw this picture today too on Lisa's FB page, but has she officially said Eric is her boyfriend?

Yes. Someone made a comment to her, I can't remember what is was but I'm trying to find it, and she replied, 'he's my boyfriend. Smile' She's also confirmed many times on that thread that he's her boyfriend.

Respected Contributor

Awww, they look very happy! Blessings to Lisa and Eric. {#emotions_dlg.wub} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Respected Contributor

This probably isn't her first boyfriend.....lol The woman's in her mid to late 40's. But now that she isn't a QVC host, she's just sharing more of her personal life.

Respected Contributor

I was never a big Lisa fan when she was on QVC, but one of the things I can say that I liked about her was that she kept her personal life private. Why all of a sudden does she feel the need to give personal details?

Super Contributor

So that's the hot boyfriend I've been hearing about (on these forums that is)!

Respected Contributor

On 3/10/2015 TTerri said:
On 3/10/2015 Chrystaltree said:

This probably isn't her first boyfriend.....lol The woman's in her mid to late 40's. But now that she isn't a QVC host, she's just sharing more of her personal life.

She'll be 50 in November. MarthaStewardess, I just don't know what the point of your question is or why you felt the need to c-r-a-p on this topic.

Sorry, but I just don't see why she suddenly feels the need to share so much personal stuff. Not crapping on the topic. Just asking a valid question. Didn't know that wasn't permitted here.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/9/2015 WaJa61 said:

Awww, they look very happy! Blessings to Lisa and Eric. {#emotions_dlg.wub} {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Agree -- hope she is happy

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau