Valued Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson...Vendor ?

[ Edited ]

Lisa has done nothing but improve in the last year.  She has tons of new Facebook followers who have discovered her and the opportunity to travel with her to different locations, experiment with her fabulous recipes, or to peek at her decorating talents.  She recommends great restaurants or new movies and gives us access to her world.  She continues to remain friends with QVC friends/models and all major vendors alike.  She probably has more followers now than when she left QVC ...  Meanwhile, in one attempt to make up for Lisa's absence, QVC has gussied up Jane, given us hours of Shoe Shopping with clunky Mary Jane style shoes, pictures of customers' feet, and "coming soon" Jane's new show called "discoveries" on Thursdays ...  O.k. ... Waiting for you to delete me again!!  So to haters ... Take your nasty comments to some other thread because Lisa's friends have heard it all before and WE'RE STILL HERE !! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Graciesmom wrote:

Lisa has done nothing but improve in the last year.  She has tons of new Facebook followers who have discovered her and the opportunity to travel with her to different locations, experiment with her fabulous recipes, or to peek at her decorating talents.  She recommends great restaurants or new movies and gives us access to her world.  She continues to remain friends with QVC friends and all major vendors alike.  She probably has more followers now than when she left QVC ...  Meanwhile QVC has gussied up Jane Treacy and given us Thursday evening with Clark's Mary Jane shoes, pictures of customers' feet, and "coming soon" Jane's new "discoveries" ...  O.k. ... Waiting for you to delete me again!!  AND Ms. luvstoshop ... Take your nasty comments to some other thread because Lisa's friends have heard it all and WE'RE STILL HERE !!

Graciesmom......sorry but i would NEVER make a nasty comment about Lisa.  I think you have the nastiness confused with Italia's nasty post to me insinuating my admiration for Lisa was a joke and laughing about it.   Please read because unlike Italia, I am and always have been a big fan and defender of Lisa and YES I HAVE HEARD  IT ALL AND HAVE ALWAYS COME TO HER DEFENSE.  You can read ANY thread about Lisa and LOOK AT my posts always praising and defending her, so I don't know why you're telling me to take my nasty comments to some other thread.  

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry luvs to shop ...  My mistake and I apologize ...  I'm glad to know someone misses Lisa too ...  Just such a great loss of not only Lisa, but also of what QVC has become ...  it's difficult to sit back and watch it decline from such a great social place to shop with hosts we considered friends to now which is tedious hosts and just the almighty dollar.   

Super Contributor

LOL!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Bikkie wrote:

LOL!!!!!!

I'll second that!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@cater wrote:

Graciesmom you posted my exact thoughts about Lisa. For QVC she was one of their most hard working and classy hosts. Loved watching her and listening to her laugh and giggle. She did a great job and I also miss her so very much. Guess when you watch someone from the first time they are on the air and watch them all the years they are working and enjoy listening to them you miss them when they are gone. I will say I purchased some of the most beautiful decorations that she presented and when family and friends come here they always make nice comments about them. I would love for Lisa to do decorations she has a real nack for beautiful decorations. Also the America's Mart down in Atlanta sure looked like a wonderful place to go to. I checked out some of the venders and they really had some nice things very classy and different items. I could never walk through the place to see every thing it is in such a big building I forgot how much space all these venders are spread out according to them the place is huge.

Hi Cater, what a nice post!  We do love and miss LISA!

Esteemed Contributor

Graciesmom....LISA does have alot of followers...over 118,000.  I hope we see LISA again soon somewhere on air!

Esteemed Contributor

@Knew10 wrote:

I noticed Kate who use to help Lisa with QVC social media was still helping Lisa on Facebook and with her video interviews.   

Hopefully Lisa is enjoying her retirement!  I retired at a young age and people can drive you nuts with their curiosity.   

Hi Knew10....I can be wrong, but from what I read, Katie is now Lisa's assistant full-time, so Katie doesn't work for the Q anymore!  Katie seems to be a very sweet person who is excellent in social media!  I think they make a great team!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, Brittany!  (Social team).  Have a nice Saturday!

Esteemed Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

Graciesmom....LISA does have alot of followers...over 118,000.  I hope we see LISA again soon somewhere on air!

She had that many followers about this time last year.  Looks like she hasn't added many new followers since that speculation about her trainer.  Considering the national brand and Q is being broadcasted in millions of homes, I don't think she has much of a following, and she's not going to generate too many more as long as she keeps doing what she's doing.  I would've thought she'd made a big announcement by now...something bigger than video chats anyway.