Valued Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson...Vendor ?

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

There are many, many Lisas out there.  QVC just hasn't found them yet.

And they never will.  Lisa was a class act, who was loved by the vendors, models and always went out of her way to be so personable to all the callers.

I too have many of her Christmas decorations, they are so beautiful plus no one could do a Christmas show like Lisa.  As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone could represent the Gili line like she did.  I haven't bought one Gili item since she left.  I truly wish her the best in whatever she decides to do.

REALLY? Highly doubt it.

Trusted Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

And they never will.  Lisa was a class act, who was loved by the vendors, models and always went out of her way to be so personable to all the callers.

I too have many of her Christmas decorations, they are so beautiful plus no one could do a Christmas show like Lisa.  As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone could represent the Gili line like she did.  I haven't bought one Gili item since she left.  I truly wish her the best in whatever she decides to do.

REALLY? Highly doubt it.

Trusted Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

REALLY? Highly doubt it.

It's well known you are not a Lisa fan so I'm not surprised by your post.  So do you think you could fill her shoes?  Why even post your negativity on a positive thread about Lisa and why even open up a thread about her because you know your post will just start stirring the pot, since you never have anything nice to say about someone you really don't even personally know.  

Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

It sounds to me, like Lisa has attended a "gift show", which many of us in the retail business...go to regularly.  There is a big one in SF that I've been to many times.

I assume this Atlanta one is similar?  Both sellers and buyers go to these shows.

Respected Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

Let me just clarify my remark since some people may have misinterpreted...

I think Lisa was quite good at what she did and IMO it is QVC's loss.  I just wanted to point out that she is replaceable as just about everyone is.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's been a year SaFina and I haven't seen ANYTHING even close to Lisa Robertson ...  I LOVED her humor, her advice, her tips ...  she is a CLASS ACT and as others at QVC can continue to pretend it doesn't matter, it should be time to SWALLOW THEIR PRIDE AND ASK HER BACK !!!!!!  CHANCES ARE IT IS LISA WHO WOULDNT RETURN ...  YOU BLEW IT QVC  ...  YOU BLEW IT !!!

Respected Contributor

Graciesmom you posted my exact thoughts about Lisa. For QVC she was one of their most hard working and classy hosts. Loved watching her and listening to her laugh and giggle. She did a great job and I also miss her so very much. Guess when you watch someone from the first time they are on the air and watch them all the years they are working and enjoy listening to them you miss them when they are gone. I will say I purchased some of the most beautiful decorations that she presented and when family and friends come here they always make nice comments about them. I would love for Lisa to do decorations she has a real nack for beautiful decorations. Also the America's Mart down in Atlanta sure looked like a wonderful place to go to. I checked out some of the venders and they really had some nice things very classy and different items. I could never walk through the place to see every thing it is in such a big building I forgot how much space all these venders are spread out according to them the place is huge.

Super Contributor

It would be nice to see Lisa, from time to time, back on QVC!  She certainly is very talented and creative. 🙂

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Lisa's FB.

She has a great sense of humor and has some lovely photos of all different places.

Alberti and Leah have very nice pages too.