Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson...Vendor ?

Stray, isn't Alberti just adorable?  I love him as a host, too.

Going to grab a cup of hazelnut coffee....anyone want a cup?

Esteemed Contributor

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!  Oh, I meant to say Lisa, Lisa, Lisa..............

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!  Oh, I meant to say Lisa, Lisa, Lisa..............

Alrighty, Nana, Nana, Nana.....lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@shell garden-he is! ..he is always up and cheerful....never moans about working.  I just wonder why he isn't given more shows?  I think his decor is elegant, tasteful and not overdone.  I just love his home. 

Trusted Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

There are many, many Lisas out there.  QVC just hasn't found them yet.

And they never will.  Lisa was a class act, who was loved by the vendors, models and always went out of her way to be so personable to all the callers.

I too have many of her Christmas decorations, they are so beautiful plus no one could do a Christmas show like Lisa.  As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone could represent the Gili line like she did.  I haven't bought one Gili item since she left.  I truly wish her the best in whatever she decides to do.

Esteemed Contributor

@Stray wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@shell garden-he is! ..he is always up and cheerful....never moans about working.  I just wonder why he isn't given more shows?  I think his decor is elegant, tasteful and not overdone.  I just love his home. 

Stray, I agree about Alberti's taste in decorating.  So elegant.  I wish he was on in the afternoons or early evenings.  Maybe soon he will be.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

There are many, many Lisas out there.  QVC just hasn't found them yet.

And they never will.  Lisa was a class act, who was loved by the vendors, models and always went out of her way to be so personable to all the callers.

I too have many of her Christmas decorations, they are so beautiful plus no one could do a Christmas show like Lisa.  As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone could represent the Gili line like she did.  I haven't bought one Gili item since she left.  I truly wish her the best in whatever she decides to do.

Luvtoshop, I so agree.  I haven't bought any Gili since Lisa left either. Good in a way, saving $$$$$, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa said she spent most of her time in the Christmas decorations area.  Lisa looks great.

Esteemed Contributor

Those polar bears are adorable, but I wouldn't know where to put them.  Of course they would make a cute gift for a child.

Regular Contributor

I noticed Kate who use to help Lisa with QVC social media was still helping Lisa on Facebook and with her video interviews.   

Hopefully Lisa is enjoying her retirement!  I retired at a young age and people can drive you nuts with their curiosity.