Trusted Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson...Vendor ?

I'd love to see her back as a vendor.   She did several christmas videos that were really well thought out and tasteful.  Would be very interested in seeing her develop a line of Christmas ornaments or home decorations.  She is a class act, seems like the real deal. It seems she is enjoying time away from Q and staying busy at the same time.  I cant imagine being a host is easy and is obviously very time consuming. I wish her the very best and hope she does return and is able to enjoy time off as well.  Best of both worlds if you will. 

Esteemed Contributor

SaRina, that is true.  But, I think that Lisa is a very articulate designer and I love her pieces that I bought.  Thank you for your post.  I like to hear what others think as long as we are respectful of each other and I appreciate your thoughts.

Trusted Contributor

No one has been able to fill LR's shoes, or even come close.  I would love to see her again in some capacity, hopefully soon❤️. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

I'd love to see her back as a vendor.   She did several christmas videos that were really well thought out and tasteful.  Would be very interested in seeing her develop a line of Christmas ornaments or home decorations.  She is a class act, seems like the real deal. It seems she is enjoying time away from Q and staying busy at the same time.  I cant imagine being a host is easy and is obviously very time consuming. I wish her the very best and hope she does return and is able to enjoy time off as well.  Best of both worlds if you will. 

jtdmum, what a wonderful post.  I agree.  I am glad Lisa is enjoying her life, but I sure miss her on air and of course her wonderful designs.  I hope she brings things to us soon, because I, for one, think she will do very, very well.

Esteemed Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

No one has been able to fill LR's shoes, or even come close.  I would love to see her again in some capacity, hopefully soon❤️. 

LindaMJ....how true what you wrote.  I would love to see her again too.  Thank you so much for this post. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you montana for that information.

New Contributor

I would love to see her as a vendor. and I think she would be perfect doing home decor. I loved her Christmas things. Her home was decorated so beautifully. Truthfully, i was not one of her fans when she was a host, but when she did those shows from her home I thought she was fabulous.

I also would like to say that it is so sad that you have to ask people to be nice. it seems like everyday I am asking what is wrong with people? I will quietly climb down from my soapbox now.

Hoping to see Lisa back as a vendor.

Ruth

Esteemed Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@shell garden

I never watched shows where Lisa was selling home decor, so I have a question.  You stated "I have several of her Christmas decorations...".  

And therein lies the question.  Did Lisa already have a line of holiday decor or was she simply selling QVC products?  

No, most were QVC products ....I purchased some myself....VPH did most of the sets 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I would welcome her in a heartbeat! Seems like they have not been able to find anyone who can come close to matching her style and professionalism. Love to see her as a vendor.

I think Alberti would be wonderful

Esteemed Contributor

@jacksmommom wrote:

I would love to see her as a vendor. and I think she would be perfect doing home decor. I loved her Christmas things. Her home was decorated so beautifully. Truthfully, i was not one of her fans when she was a host, but when she did those shows from her home I thought she was fabulous.

I also would like to say that it is so sad that you have to ask people to be nice. it seems like everyday I am asking what is wrong with people? I will quietly climb down from my soapbox now.

Hoping to see Lisa back as a vendor.

Ruth

jacksmom, thanks for your reply.  I do love Lisa's decorations also.  LOL, I don't think it's "sad" to ask posters to be nice......I just want everyone to know that it is okay to agree or disagree with one another and we can make our feelings known about a subject in the best possible way.  I really think there are a majority of the nicest posters here on the Q forums.  You stay on your soap box if you want to, because you do it so well and politely.