Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson...Vendor ?

There are many, many Lisas out there.  QVC just hasn't found them yet.

Valued Contributor

Thank you shell gardan... I love my pug and my corvette. I've never been on facebook. I would LOVE to see Lisa R again.

Esteemed Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Is "AmericasMart" another TV shopping channel?

Hi deepwater......I live about 2 or so hours from Atlanta, but have never been to this "AmericasMart", but from what I have read on her FB page, alot of posters said they have been or people they know have been.  It is supposed to be a huge, huge venue of items over certain days in different cities where they sell items to vendors for their stores.  They have it listed where this week it was held in Atlanta with basically home decor items (everyday, Christmas decorations, etc).  Some posters stated that you had to have a business license to attend.  So I am learning things along with you.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden, I enjoyed watching Lisa too. Although I didn't buy any Christmas decorations, I loved how she decorated. ( I thought I couldn't decorate my house so nice, at the time. I have the time now! Figures! Lol! ) l also loved watching "Posh Presents "! I do own one GILI bag. 😀

Respected Contributor

I would welcome her in a heartbeat! Seems like they have not been able to find anyone who can come close to matching her style and professionalism. Love to see her as a vendor.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@pugvette74 wrote:

Thank you shell gardan... I love my pug and my corvette. I've never been on facebook. I would LOVE to see Lisa R again.

@pugvette, you don't have to join Facebook to read Lisa's page.  

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@shell garden, I enjoyed watching Lisa too. Although I didn't buy any Christmas decorations, I loved how she decorated. ( I thought I couldn't decorate my house so nice, at the time. I have the time now! Figures! Lol! ) l also loved watching "Posh Presents "! I do own one GILI bag. 😀

Hey LOVES, suga buga.....I have six GILI bags, (OMG, did I just admit that?  lol, and 3 of her leather jackets, and sweaters)....okay, I am not admitting anymore, lol.  There are some of her decorations left.....not many, but.....I can find them and let you know which ones are the ones she designed/brought to the Q.  Lubs ya.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I would welcome her in a heartbeat! Seems like they have not been able to find anyone who can come close to matching her style and professionalism. Love to see her as a vendor.

Jacie, what a nice post.  I would love to see Lisa as a vendor, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@shell garden

I never watched shows where Lisa was selling home decor, so I have a question.  You stated "I have several of her Christmas decorations...".  

And therein lies the question.  Did Lisa already have a line of holiday decor or was she simply selling QVC products?  

Hi magicmoodz......I think Lisa designed those decorations with Valerie....they went to New York somewhere, but she had several items that she sent to have duplicated.  Such as her candleholders, her fruit wreaths, teardrop wreaths, (those have the pinkish gold, green, gold, champagne colors with different fruits.....they are stunning) and also I believe her cherubs.  Other items she designed or tweaked to have made and brought to the Q....but, I do remember her saying those items above I mentioned, she had in her home for many years and sent them off to be reproduced.

@shell garden

Thank you for your response, shell garden.  I didn't know Lisa was involved in home decor design as well as fashion.  Enjoy your pieces!  

Respected Contributor